Christian Response to 9-11 five years later.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Since America's war on terror, four countries no longer support and harbor terrorists as a governmental public policy (as they did prior):

- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Libia
- Pakistan

Hey, that's a start!

And as long as we ignore people like Doc and his liberal accomplices, more will follow.

I'm expecting Lebanon, Iran and 'Palestine' to be included in the next round.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
And as long as we ignore people like Doc and his liberal accomplices, more will follow.

I'm expecting Lebanon, Iran and 'Palestine' to be included in the next round.
That would be great wouldn't it?

Here is the rub... guys like Doc think there needs to be some connection to 9-11 for it to be OK to attack these guys (even though 9-11 was a government conspiracy :rolleyes: ). I say NO WAY!!! I say, if you promote, protect, habor terrorism in your country we have the right to attack you simply based on the fact that we need to preemptively protect ourself from another 9-11.

The world changed on 9-11, as for me.... I will never forget.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
That would be great wouldn't it?

Here is the rub... guys like Doc think there needs to be some connection to 9-11 for it to be OK to attack these guys (even though 9-11 was a government conspiracy :rolleyes: ). I say NO WAY!!! I say, if you promote, protect, habor terrorism in your country we have the right to attack you simply based on the fact that we need to preemptively protect ourself from another 9-11.

The world changed on 9-11, as for me.... I will never forget.

:BRAVO:

I'm with ya! :cheers:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
drbrumley said:
:sigh:
I'm not talking about fighting "criminals." I'm talking about the decades of asserting our agenda that we are the top dog over there, and basically buying nations off, manipulating elections, disposing leaders who disagreed with us. There is a term for that, "blowback."
Have they always been our enemy?
Not the same thing and that's a bad representation of what we are doing over there.
Afganistan, yes, they were there. Iraq? Please. Like Saddam and Osama were best friends and planned it together. Please don't reguritate the mis-information that Bush and company like to say.

Brum-
Your mind has been poisoned. Pick up a copy of this book ($10.00 used) and then tell me they have not always been our enemy.