Christian intolerance on display in England

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
These guys are jokes.

However marching into someone elses community with a bunch of thugs and getting in there face, isn't useful to anyone anywhere ever.

The guy who set this up was involved the sectarian idiocy in northern Ireland first. Just because they wave a cross round doesn't mean there sane.

That's exactly what they look like, a bunch of thugs looking for trouble. No surprise they're being celebrated here.

gcthomas

Wow. The liberals blame the citizens over the Muslims? Who was cussing? Who was threatening? Who was yelling it was 'no longer their nation?' :doh: And these weren't even ISIS, this is run-o-the-mill everyday-Muslim!

Yowch!

This fascist, nationalist group did the editing of the video. Perhaps if we had some independent reporting of the 'event' then we could apportion blame. (Britain First are not a Christian group, but borderline illegal group of agitators and hate inciters.)

As it is, when you have far-right thugs standing in your face spoiling for a fight, wouldn't YOU be rude to them?

This Charming Manc

No but I accept with have muslim communities in the UK, great places to go for a curry.

Are there problems with islam within the Uk yes.

Are they improved with morons with crosses try to intimidate Asians no.

So you acknowledge there are communities in the U.K. that are under de facto Muslim rule?

lovemeorhateme

Britain First are an extremist group. I don't use that term lightly as it's often an overused term, but in the case of this group it's accurate. They are not much better than the Islamic fundamentalists they hate and they also use blatant lies to further their cause. When they use the word "Christian" I think they mean it more in the cultural sense than the literal sense. I say this as a UKIP voter who has been branded a "racist bigot" for voting UKIP.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

There are plenty more where that came from. Some of the best are posted by the enemy to try and make the US look bad. Like a "journalist" going with al-Qaeda then being blown to bits by the Apache when it opens fire. Never mind the RPG and the AK47s being used to attack.

kiwimacahau

Nope, just areas which are communities. Like the Jewish ones and the Hindu ones scattered throughout England.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nope, just areas which are communities. Like the Jewish ones and the Hindu ones scattered throughout England.

Exactly, so if the muslim imgrants dont like what other people believe where they go to, they need to go back to where they came from.

Reactions: Lon

Arthur Brain

Rusha, Barbie, purexrement, arthurbrain, annabenedetti and others should chime in on their opinion of islam and their threats of violence to those that do not convert.

Good for them in carrying a cross, and not fish. Notice how violent muslims are against the cross. And for good reason. They are demon possessed perverts and hate the preaching of the cross.

Look doofus, I live about 200 yards away from a local mosque and ya know what I do when I walk down that street?

Turn off at the end of it and go into town. Exciting stuff eh?

You nutcases who spend so much bloody time drowning in your own delusion, paranoia and bile just do not have a sodding clue.

:freak:

Arthur Brain

So you acknowledge there are communities in the U.K. that are under de facto Muslim rule?

Yes Musty, not 22 minutes previous I was informed via leaflet that failure to procure a copy of the Quran within 24 years would result in another leaflet.

I'm still shaking...

Interplanner

I mean, how intolerant can you get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Racist too, since Islam is a race and all.

The idea that Islam was a race was first test-driven at the San Francisco Chronicle. The employee was bothered by discrimination against him as a Muslim, when he noticed how other minorities gained acceptance, and it occurred to him that he could describe himself and the religion as a 'race.' This is about 20 years ago as I recall.

In the US, this is a crossing of the 1st Amendment. Any intelligent reading of the Qur'an shows that theocracy is built-in. Any intelligent observation as to why Mohommad set up camp in Medina finally, is the historical outcome of that built-in doctrine, as is shari'a. They really do not know what to make of societies that are not administered by shari'a. When a European Muslim speaks of his angst and alienation, it is not like Mexicans in a marginal US neighborhood. It is the problem of shari'a. They never even thought of living like the French do because it violates so much shar'a. Many times the Arabic for how the French woman is dressed is literally 'undressed.' Etc. They are not here as guests. They are here to extend shari'a.