Christian against Christian

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
According to scripture Christians are divided against each other by Secret Societies, and as to what correct doctrine is. All bible versions of today are produced by Secret Societies. Not one bible of today is a Judaic Bible. Judaic means, pertaining to Orthodox teachings of the original Judaism.
Christian against Christian is a normal stage of religion when differing traditions and theologies inevitably arise between two groups.

The communities Paul wrote to were divided. The differing interpretations of Jesus is another example as two or more groups of followers began to try and decide "who was right." This is the inevitable outcome of the interpretation of men. The Bible has human fingerprints all over it.

CherubRam

Christian against Christian is a normal stage of religion when differing traditions and theologies inevitably arise between two groups.

The communities Paul wrote to were divided. The differing interpretations of Jesus is another example as two or more groups of followers began to try and decide "who was right." This is the inevitable outcome of the interpretation of men. The Bible has human fingerprints all over it.

The real Christians were in constant conflict with the Gnostic and Pagan Christians. The Judaizing Christians were the ones who had the original scriptures. That should tell you something.

Bradley D

For the love of God will you keep His Sabbath?

Being that I am retired and disabled I pretty much keep the Sabbath everyday. I am blessed to be able to study the Bible everyday. Everyday is a blessing and holy to me.

I believe that observing the Sabbath on a Saturday has a scriptural basis. However, it is important to remember that Jesus taught it was good to do good works on the Sabbath. Although I believe many Christians have stretched out what they consider good works to the limit and beyond.

Bradley D

For example, if you see your neighbours animal astray then you can bring it back to your neigbour, or you can say tough luck buddy it is not my concern.

Which action would be the keeping of Gods law in loving your neighbor?

Now if you say that you do not have to bring back to your neighbour his purse you found because the law does not say that then you do what the Pharisees did and do, who break Gods law.

LA

If one truly believes and Loves God and Neighbor the Spirit will let them know what is right and wrong in all things.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One problem you may have is that if you keep the Sabbath as written in the law by not working on the 7th day, but do not keep the Sabbath of the heart, then your Sabbath keeping is worthless.

Also it is that if you keep the Sabbath in the heart, then you are keeping the law even if you can not rest on the 7th day.

Such a person of course who is keeping the law in the heart is not working for selfish things.

If you believe you are keeping the Sabbath law by only resting on the 7th day then you have not yet found rest in Christ.

LA

Will you show us this scripture you are talking about?

Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Rom 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
Rom 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
Rom 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
Rom 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

LA

CherubRam

Being that I am retired and disabled I pretty much keep the Sabbath everyday. I am blessed to be able to study the Bible everyday. Everyday is a blessing and holy to me.

I believe that observing the Sabbath on a Saturday has a scriptural basis. However, it is important to remember that Jesus taught it was good to do good works on the Sabbath. Although I believe many Christians have stretched out what they consider good works to the limit and beyond.

Thank you for your reply.:)

CherubRam

Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Rom 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
Rom 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
Rom 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
Rom 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

LA

The "REST" being spoken of is in relation to the resurrection of the Elect. In Romans Paul is speaking of Israelis keeping the law, but lacking in faith.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The "REST" being spoken of is in relation to the resurrection of the Elect. In Romans Paul is speaking of Israelis keeping the law, but lacking in faith.

None are required to labour to enter the resurrection.

LA

CherubRam

None are required to labour to enter the resurrection.

LA
We do indeed work to enter the resurrection of the Elect.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We do indeed work to enter the resurrection of the Elect.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest...

That rest is the rest in Christ now, not a future resurrection.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Heb 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
Heb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

LA

CherubRam

That rest is the rest in Christ now, not a future resurrection.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Heb 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
Heb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

LA
When Christ ascended into heaven he entered God's rest. We have not entered heaven yet.

Jerome84

God is love and forgiveness. God is the judge, not man.

To often, man takes the role as God, and judges and points out whats wrong and right. Only God knows this. Men can never really know. Not for sure.