Christ taught to wish Heaven for them who wish me hell.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

In our pre-partition greater India homeland, marauding Muslims plunged on us with the slogan, “in Allah’s name send the infidels to hell”. Millions of Hindus were butchered, maimed, killed, and raped. Tens of millions fled living everything to the Muslims to save their lives. Muslims declared that it is God’s will that all the non-muslims immediately suffer eternally in hell. They are just obeying Him. Hate gave them the energy to fight and destroy. Still hate killing bonding love, which binds the soul-parts together, destroy integrity. So the riot-spoil rich marauders degenerated into lawless criminals soon to destroy their own communities. War never left them and the muslim states.
But in reaction hatred for them and their god poisoned my mind from childhood too. I was also on the verge of becoming a criminal in revenge. I almost lost my sanity. To save me I sought god in different religions and failed. Finally at 18 years I found Christ who taught me to love. He taught me that Heavenly Father, greater than him in love; neither makes hell (according to creed) nor sends His children there. Pride degenerated humanity (original sin) fallen from love-Heaven, worshipping pride-Devil like Adam and Eve, create hate-hell with Devil everywhere. First they create it inside them wishing and doing others harm and hell. Naturally they will go there. Every religion actually wishes it including nominal Christians. But a few true Christian wish their enemies Heaven and try to convert them to be Heaven worthy by obeying 1st and 2nd commandment.
So I am now wishing Muslims Heaven, who wished me to hell. It is not only simply wishing but laboring among them teaching absolute love of Heavenly Father and Christ.
This same I wish for the so called Christians who wish me hell maliciously. They project a worse than Devil god sending children to hell just like Muslims, to fulfill their malice. Seeing the fate of such mentality Muslims I wish them Heaven. Further I am trying to reform such hateful Christians here by love-actions as I am doing among Muslims.
But I have an inner longing to go to hell where majority souls are rushing by themselves. Heavenly Father loves them too and I want to be His agent as Christ is here and everywhere to save souls from their own made hate-hell.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

In our pre-partition greater India homeland, marauding Muslims plunged on us with the slogan, “in Allah’s name send the infidels to hell”. Millions of Hindus were butchered, maimed, killed, and raped. Tens of millions fled living everything to the Muslims to save their lives. Muslims declared that it is God’s will that all the non-muslims immediately suffer eternally in hell. They are just obeying Him. Hate gave them the energy to fight and destroy. Still hate killing bonding love, which binds the soul-parts together, destroy integrity. So the riot-spoil rich marauders degenerated into lawless criminals soon to destroy their own communities. War never left them and the muslim states.
But in reaction hatred for them and their god poisoned my mind from childhood too. I was also on the verge of becoming a criminal in revenge. I almost lost my sanity. To save me I sought god in different religions and failed. Finally at 18 years I found Christ who taught me to love. He taught me that Heavenly Father, greater than him in love; neither makes hell (according to creed) nor sends His children there. Pride degenerated humanity (original sin) fallen from love-Heaven, worshipping pride-Devil like Adam and Eve, create hate-hell with Devil everywhere. First they create it inside them wishing and doing others harm and hell. Naturally they will go there. Every religion actually wishes it including nominal Christians. But a few true Christian wish their enemies Heaven and try to convert them to be Heaven worthy by obeying 1st and 2nd commandment.
So I am now wishing Muslims Heaven, who wished me to hell. It is not only simply wishing but laboring among them teaching absolute love of Heavenly Father and Christ.
This same I wish for the so called Christians who wish me hell maliciously. They project a worse than Devil god sending children to hell just like Muslims, to fulfill their malice. Seeing the fate of such mentality Muslims I wish them Heaven. Further I am trying to reform such hateful Christians here by love-actions as I am doing among Muslims.
But I have an inner longing to go to hell where majority souls are rushing by themselves. Heavenly Father loves them too and I want to be His agent as Christ is here and everywhere to save souls from their own made hate-hell.

A noble quest. I wish you well. May heaven receive you.

Letsargue

It matters not what you wish or don’t wish. You can wish anything you want, and that will never change what is written of the things God said. It’s the wishes of Christ that counts for anything and everything, not your wishes. God spoke his wishes; deny them as do every one else does. Can’t any one get that through their foolish doctrines, and accept the doctrines of Christ?

Paul – 062312

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Certainly the wish of Christ counts and I have conformed to his wish. He said that do to others what you wish for yourself. As I want others to wish heaven for me, even if they wish contrary, so I wish heaven for them.
The Catholic made bible is not God’s pure ward. It is Christ, still speaking which resonates in our conscience.

Letsargue

Certainly the wish of Christ counts and I have conformed to his wish. He said that do to others what you wish for yourself. As I want others to wish heaven for me, even if they wish contrary, so I wish heaven for them.
The Catholic made bible is not God’s pure ward. It is Christ, still speaking which resonates in our conscience.

Saying it never made it so!! Satan says the same thing, so which is it, you or Satan? I can't tell the difference from your doctrine and His!!

Paul -- 062912

Letsargue

Why would anyone in their right mind want some (( Fool )) to wish them to the Fools heaven???? ---- Just another love&kiss and sound good doctrine!!!!

Paul – 070112