ECT Christ lives!

Jamie Gigliotti

"...It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me...."Galatians 2:20

Exactly how we love like Christ loves. "For in Christ Jesus...faith working through love." Galatians 5:6

Christ expressed in us, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

Is Christ living in you, through you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Exactly how we love like Christ loves. "For in Christ Jesus...faith working through love." Galatians 5:6

Christ expressed in us, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

Yes

Bradley D

I like to say this scripture everyday.

"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth" (I Cor. 13:4-8).

Jamie Gigliotti

PJ I'm glad to hear that.The question always comes up, how are we gonna do what Christ wants? We really don't do it, we just say Lord I trust you, you do what I can not, you give me the ability to forgive the seemingly unforgivable, you give me the love to love the seemingly unlovable, for His Glory!

Jamie Gigliotti

I like to say this scripture everyday.

"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth" (I Cor. 13:4-8).

A great defintion of His agape love towards us, how He want to love through us by His Spirit in us.

iamaberean

Yes, I received the Holy Ghost 30 years ago.
Praise Jesus!

Cross Reference

My goal is that He lives from me for which overcoming my flesh is the venue for what life as purposed by God is realized. Is that not what intimacy with Him is to be about?

Intimacy = "Into-me-He-sees" and "Into Him I see"?

"And they said to Him, Do You hear what these are saying? And Jesus replied to them, Yes; have you never read, Out of the mouths of babes and unweaned infants You have made (provided) perfect praise?"
Matthew 21:16 (AMP)

https://www.facebook.com/naycrumors/videos/1058725797532951/

https://www.facebook.com/ken.heptin...291173?notif_t=like&notif_id=1460559558022185

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Yes