Chris Klicka: Present with the Lord

heir

TOL Subscriber
2 Corinthians 5: 1-8
For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

A longtime champion of homeschooling rights around the globe, Home School Legal Defense Association Senior Counsel and Director of State and International Relations Christopher J. Klicka was called home by his Lord on October 12, 2009, at age 48, following a 15-year battle with multiple sclerosis. An attorney, spokesman, lobbyist, and homeschooling husband and father, Chris is survived by his wife, Tracy, their seven children (ages 11–21), and his parents, Ardath and George Klicka.

http://www.hslda.org/docs/news/200910050.asp

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Corinthians 5: 1-8
For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

A longtime champion of homeschooling rights around the globe, Home School Legal Defense Association Senior Counsel and Director of State and International Relations Christopher J. Klicka was called home by his Lord on October 12, 2009, at age 48, following a 15-year battle with multiple sclerosis. An attorney, spokesman, lobbyist, and homeschooling husband and father, Chris is survived by his wife, Tracy, their seven children (ages 11–21), and his parents, Ardath and George Klicka.

http://www.hslda.org/docs/news/200910050.asp
:( so young.

Thanks for the "heads up" on this one.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I never met the man. I've never had to use the legal services of HSLDA, but I am grateful for his commitment to protecting families rights to educate their children at home. I'm sure he will be missed there, but especially at home. His family is in my prayers.

Ps82

I never met the man. I've never had to use the legal services of HSLDA, but I am grateful for his commitment to protecting families rights to educate their children at home. I'm sure he will be missed there, but especially at home. His family is in my prayers.

All my children were grown before home schooling became popular. I have never heard of Mr. Klicka, but according to what you have told us of him, I'd like to add that I appreciate the work he must have done.

May God comfort his family now and one day may they all be reunited in heaven.