Children of the Liar!!

Letsargue

Born in his IMAGE!!

( Bearing False Witness ) IS By "Far" the Greatest SIN Of ALL!! - It only took "Two False Witnesses" To have ((( !!!!The SON Of God "CRUCIFIED"!!!! ))!!!!
Most of you-all say you died with Him and was Buried and Resurrected WITH HIM. - That MEANS You "ADMIT" you were THERE at least in (( SPIRIT ))!!! - However, you All are LYING about what You - ((( "NOW" IN THE "SPIRIT" ))) DID!!! -- Your Lying Flesh Has Nothing to do with Christ; - it's only the Tool of your earthly ~god whom YOU WORSHIP!!!!!

None of you CAN Believe God and what He said by His voice, CHRIST!! To you, Christ IS THE LIAR!!! - If it's NOT What "YOU" Falsely Believe, it's Therefore INSANE!!!! -- AND ALL Lying Fools blame others for THEIR OWN ACTIONS / SINS; Exactly the Way You All do and have done, AND KILLED CHRIST BY "BEHEADING" HIM!!!

AGAIN!! - Do you phony so called "Christians" (((( "BELIEVE" )))) What GOD "SAYS" HERE???::> ( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ), or Here::> ( Genesis 1:2 KJV )???? --- Of course you don't, God Lied there!!!

I CAN Show any or ALL of you Foolish LIARS What God SAID, And you will always smart off, meaning that you cannot and Will not accept anything God of Heaven Says, only the cursed LIES Your (( False ~god )) tells you from the Darkness, you love, and Worship - not the "WAY" one is supposed to LOVE and Worship Christ; - by Steadfastly "DOING HIS WILL"; - Not Slaying the "Will" of the Father!! - BUT!!! that's Who You ALL ARE, And anyone who IS not just like YOU, you CURSE; - And YOU DO CURSE MY GOD!!!! --- (( PROVE ME WRONG SATAN!!! ))!!!

Paul, David -- 101614

heir

TOL Subscriber
Born in his IMAGE!!
We were all born after the fall, after the likeness of Adam.

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

But God be praised, we don't have to die because of it!

Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Trust the Lord believing that Christ paid the wages in full and be saved! 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV

musterion

it is interesting to note that, at least in the mythology of Christendom, Satan has been depicted as resembling a ram...a goat.

Letsargue

We were all born after the fall, after the likeness of Adam.

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

But God be praised, we don't have to die because of it!

Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Trust the Lord believing that Christ paid the wages in full and be saved! 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV

((((( Teach whatever - "BIRTH" You Choose ))))) -- God says "ALL" THAT HE SAYS. - You ALL just cannot teach the "REST" of the Truth that You cannot ACCEPT!!! -- (( Like!!! - "It's a Shame for a "WOMAN" To SPEAK in the CHURCH!!! ))!!!! -- Take it or "SPIT" ON GOD!!! - I don't CARE!!!! -- Got that????

You ALL talk to yourselves and your False ~god,; --- NOT ME!!!!! You've GOT Nothing I CARE to Hear, it's ALL Lies and Spit!!!!

(((((( BY!!!! )))))!!!!

Paul, David -- 101614

Truster

Why is it that the completely ignorant always mention image while completely ignoring the fact we were created in His likeness as well as image?

Further, we are not ''born'' in His image we are born in the likeness and image of Adam Genesis 5:3

heir

TOL Subscriber
((((( Teach whatever - "BIRTH" You Choose ))))) -- God says "ALL" THAT HE SAYS. - You ALL just cannot teach the "REST" of the Truth that You cannot ACCEPT!!! -- (( Like!!! - "It's a Shame for a "WOMAN" To SPEAK in the CHURCH!!! ))!!!! -- Take it or "SPIT" ON GOD!!! - I don't CARE!!!! -- Got that????

You ALL talk to yourselves and your False ~god,; --- NOT ME!!!!! You've GOT Nothing I CARE to Hear, it's ALL Lies and Spit!!!!

(((((( BY!!!! )))))!!!!

Paul, David -- 101614
:plain:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Did he just tell you to go make him a sandwich?
All of these religious nuts who can't handle a calm, woman yielding the sword of the Spirit throw that out in a misapplied attempt to silence the female persuasion. It doesn't work on me nor do his spitballs.

:peach: