Changing of the "Law":

Letsargue

Hebrews 7:12 KJV – “For the PRIESTHOOD BEING CHANGED, there is MADE OF NECESSITY A CHANGE ALSO OF THE LAW”. -----

Zacharias, the husband of Elisabeth, and the father of John the baptist, and the HIGH PRIEST of God, was slain between the temple and the altar. At that point, John began his preaching and the Baptism of Repentance / the Baptism of John. The Baptism of John was only the death and burial, and DID NOT include the resurrection. – Jesus obeyed the Old Law by obeying the Baptism of John, the Baptism of REPENTANCE. Repentance means to DIE to something, and Jesus obeying John’s Baptism is Jesus DYING TO THE OLD LAW, and not adding the resurrection to it at that time. – John was beheaded and the Priesthood went to Jesus. Then Jesus was the High Priest. When Jesus died as the new and Heavenly High Priest, and was buried, that was the fulfillment of his baptism of John, and in doing so, - Jesus REPENTED / “REPENTED” OF THE SINS OF THE CHURCH / THE BODY OF CHRIST. – Jesus took on himself the sins of the world, but through the Law of John’s Law, Jesus fulfilled the Old Law and took away the sins of the New Heaven and Earth / WORLD / Kingdom of Heaven / Church / The Body of Christ, where salvation is inherited. – Matthew 25:34 KJV – “Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye BLESSED OF MY FATHER, INHERIT THE KINGDOM prepared for you from the foundation of the world’. ----- That Kingdom included the total New Heaven and Earth / That Heavenly City, New Jerusalem. – New Jerusalem was the New Heaven and the New Earth, and to leave it, you go back directly to the Old, and Carnal Earth, --- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV - Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may HAVE RIGHT TO THE TREE OF LIFE, and may ENTER IN THROUGH THE GATES INTO THE CITY. 15- For WITHOUT ARE DOGS, AND SORCERERS, AND WHOREMONGERS, AND MURDERERS, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie”. -----
Is there any argument that the Heavenly City, New Jerusalem is not the New Heaven and the New Earth? – There CAN NOT be any other than the Angels of Christ who dwell there. --- Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV – “Ye are come unto mount Sion, and UNTO THE CITY OF THE LIVING GOD, THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, and to an INNUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS, 23- To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the SPIRITS OF JUST MEN MADE PERFECT”. ---&--- Hebrews 11:12 KJV – “Therefore sprang there EVEN OF ONE, AND HIM AS GOOD AS DEAD, so many AS THE STARS OF THE SKY IN MULTITUDE, and as the sand which is by the sea shore INNUMERABLE”. ---&---.John 10:9 KJV – “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, AND SHALL GO IN AND OUT, AND FIND PASTURE”. -----

Matthew 13:41 KJV – “The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of HIS KINGDOM all things that offend, and them which do iniquity”. ----- Who does the Lord send forth? --- “THE INNUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS”..----- And who are they? --- “JUST MEN MADE PERFICT”. --- Out of whose kingdom? --- “THE DEVIL’S KINGDOM”.
Matthew 8:11-12 KJV - And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12- But the CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE CAST OUT INTO OUTER DARKNESS: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth”. ----- “If this were not so, I would have told you”.

There can not be a single contradiction anywhere in the Truth / Word of God. – In Christ, there is no darkness at all. – However, the doctrines of the false “christians” of today do nothing but contradict each other. Their house is divided and cannot stand, and their kingdom cannot stand.

There is none in the divided kingdoms of the world, who can possibly war against the principality of the God of Heaven / the Body of Christ / the Angels.
Is there anything that the modern so called “christians have right? – Romans 3:10-12 KJV ----- NOW! – If I’m wrong, some of you smarter than the Angels of Christ, WILL PROVE me wrong; - RIGHT? – It’s your duty as “christians” to PROVE false doctrines to be LIES! – What sin is greater than teaching false doctrine? – There is no greater sin than teaching false doctrine!

Paul – There is none like my God – 061811

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Matthew 16:19

King James Version (KJV)

19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Letsargue

Matthew 16:19

King James Version (KJV)

19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Yes sir!

And who is the “THEE”, “THOU”, and the second “THOU”? - Is it possible God is talking to the LOST? – Or is it possible that God is referring to any babe in Christ? – Or is God giving the keys to every Christian, babe or full grown? --- Or is God putting his “FAITH” in someone / “ONE” that God knows can be trusted with the KEYS of Heaven? Peter was given the keys, but not the flesh of Peter. - Only the Angel of Peter / Gabriel could have been trusted with HEAVEN. - God gave Peter the Gospel / the keys and Peter / Gabriel gave the Gospel / keys to the Body of Christ the Church on the day of Pentecost. --- What Peter / Gabriel did on earth was done also in Heaven.

Paul – 061811

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yes sir!

And who is the “THEE”, “THOU”, and the second “THOU”? - Is it possible God is talking to the LOST? – Or is it possible that God is referring to any babe in Christ? – Or is God giving the keys to every Christian, babe or full grown? --- Or is God putting his “FAITH” in someone / “ONE” that God knows can be trusted with the KEYS of Heaven? Peter was given the keys, but not the flesh of Peter. - Only the Angel of Peter / Gabriel could have been trusted with HEAVEN. - God gave Peter the Gospel / the keys and Peter / Gabriel gave the Gospel / keys to the Body of Christ the Church on the day of Pentecost. --- What Peter / Gabriel did on earth was done also in Heaven.

Paul – 061811

it is very clear that He is talking to Peter
and
common sense would tell you that this power would be somehow passed on

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It’s your duty as “christians” to PROVE false doctrines to be LIES!
Why the lowercase and quoted "christians"? How many Christians can you name that are members here, yourself excluded, of course. :squint:

Is there a single member of TOL that you would declare as a brother? Names please. Just want to know if you actually pay attention to anyone other than yourself as you post these tortuous messages. Seems to me you only want to see yourself in writing and could care less about anything else going on around you. Prove me wrong, LA. Name some specific TOL members that you feel agree with your views and you call "brother" or "sister" in Christ.

AMR

Letsargue

it is very clear that He is talking to Peter
and
common sense would tell you that this power would be somehow passed on

YES! – It would be common for anyone back then, NOT NOW; - even a brother of Peter, to speak to Peter referring to Peter’s SPIRIT / ANGEL. - ( Case in point ) – Revelation 2:1 KJV --- "Unto the Angel of the Church of Ephesus write”. ----- ( Referring to the Bishop of the Church, and it was not Peter ). In this case Christ told John to deliver the revelation to the seven CHURCHES’ BISHOPS. - There was NO ONE else to deliver the revelation to, except the seven Angels / Spirits. The Gospel is not ever delivered to the Carnal mind of anyone, but to the Spirits of men, to make them Perfect.

I said that Peter / the Angel / Spirit of Peter at Bethany, did pass the Gospel / keys to the Body of Christ / the Kingdom / the Church. ----
Now, prove me wrong again!

Paul – 061911

Letsargue

Why the lowercase and quoted "christians"? How many Christians can you name that are members here, yourself excluded, of course. :squint:

Is there a single member of TOL that you would declare as a brother? Names please. Just want to know if you actually pay attention to anyone other than yourself as you post these tortuous messages. Seems to me you only want to see yourself in writing and could care less about anything else going on around you. Prove me wrong, LA. Name some specific TOL members that you feel agree with your views and you call "brother" or "sister" in Christ.

AMR

“christian” designates that the NAME is a phony or false name, such as “god”, and not Christian or God. – That’s the way I do it, -- S-O-R-R-Y to offend you with such trivial STUFF.

The answer to your other “serious” question IS: --- Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, -( THERE IS NONE )- righteous, no, not one. 11- -( THERE IS NONE )- that understandeth, -( THERE IS NONE )- that seeketh after God. 12- -( THEY ARE ALL GONE OUT OF THE WAY )-, they are –( TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; THERE IS NONE )- that doeth good, -( NO, NOT ONE )-. ----- That means that God said, THERE IS NONE. – Now you can call God a LIAR, and say you all understand, and do good, and seek after God, but you would be lying. --- God spoke the TRUTH, not your thinking about yourselves. – SORRY!

Paul – There is none like my God – 061911

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

AMR

“christian” designates that the NAME is a phony or false name, such as “god”, and not Christian or God. – That’s the way I do it, -- S-O-R-R-Y to offend you with such trivial STUFF.

The answer to your other “serious” question IS: --- Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, -( THERE IS NONE )- righteous, no, not one. 11- -( THERE IS NONE )- that understandeth, -( THERE IS NONE )- that seeketh after God. 12- -( THEY ARE ALL GONE OUT OF THE WAY )-, they are –( TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; THERE IS NONE )- that doeth good, -( NO, NOT ONE )-. ----- That means that God said, THERE IS NONE. – Now you can call God a LIAR, and say you all understand, and do good, and seek after God, but you would be lying. --- God spoke the TRUTH, not your thinking about yourselves. – SORRY!

Paul – There is none like my God – 061911
I see. So only you are the only one worthy of being called a brother in Christ. No one else qualifies in your estimation? If you disagree, please specifically name at least one other person here at TOL, other than yourself, who does so qualify.

AMR

Letsargue

I see. So only you are the only one worthy of being called a brother in Christ. No one else qualifies in your estimation? If you disagree, please specifically name at least one other person here at TOL, other than yourself, who does so qualify.

AMR

I said, ( In the name of Christ ), which is to say, "Christ gave it", ( That scripture also, that is ) to the CHRISTIANS to deliver to the LOST. I did that! - I cannot disagree with your testamony there. - If you can point to another Angel and show him to me, then I will disagree with your testamony.

Paul -- There is no one like my God. - Who is liken to my God? -- 062011