Chances of a Republican Winning Presidential Election

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
None of the alleged "Hillary Scandals " is true . They're all (Donald ) trumped up charges . Zero accuracy to the accusations . 100 % fabricated .
However, when it comes to lies, corruption and REAL scandals, GOP politicians make Hillary and Obama look like rank amateurs .
They have lied so many times it's impossible to count , are corrupt as hell, many being in the pay of the Koch brothers .

Koch brothers? I like the Koch brothers!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I live in Pa., and it is very unlikely that this state will vote for a republican president. Mostly because it is trying to recover from a disastrous republican governor. So people are not feeling kindly toward republicans here, just now.

They voted for the Republican Governor, this speaks to what I have said. How do you know they are blaming anything because the governor is a Republican?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"Donald-trumped up " is just a pun. I didn't say he made up the accusations up. But lots of other right-wing pundits have made them up .

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
In the election of 1952 all the sates were red, except the Southern states, this is because the South still hated Republicans. In the election of 1972 all the states were red because the South came to see republicans were in their best interest. In the election of 1992 the west coast became the left cost and some Southern states returned to voting Democrat.

Past comparisons are pointless. Looking at current voting patterns is best.

republicanchick

Chances of a Republican Winning Presidential Election, Based on state office patterns.
States more likely to vote Republican: ( large voting states)
Texas
Florida
Pennsylvania
Ohio
North Carolina
Georgia
Virginia
Michigan
Indiana
Tennessee
States more likely to vote Democrat:
California
New York
Illinois
Washington
Massachusetts
Maryland
Minnesota

/url]

CA?

WA?

don't think so

+

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Chances of a Republican Winning Presidential Election, Based on state office patterns.
States more likely to vote Republican: ( large voting states)
Texas
Florida
Pennsylvania
Ohio
North Carolina
Georgia
Virginia
Michigan
Indiana
Tennessee
States more likely to vote Democrat:
California
New York
Illinois
Washington
Massachusetts
Maryland
Minnesota

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/114th_United_States_Congress#/media/File:US_House_2014.svg
Unlike the House where the GOP received a 23 seat majority despite having 1.4 million fewer ballots in the popular vote, the Republicans will find it harder to "gerrymander" a presidential election!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Unlike the House where the GOP received a 23 seat majority despite having 1.4 million fewer ballots in the popular vote, the Republicans will find it harder to "gerrymander" a presidential election!

Won't have to gerrymander a thing given you lawless lefties are running the felon as your candidate. Hopefully Bernie will run as an independent as well...:chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

gerrymander is your pet term, I see :rotfl: