• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Chance or Design (Evolution or Creation)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It is truly one of many. The only difference is that there is a lot of science behind this one. Yet, like so many Young Earth Creationists, you seem to confuse evolution and abiogenesis.

That's a very common superstition among creationists. Which is odd, since that's how God says life began. It was brought forth by non-living matter, He says.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yes, multiple created kinds at the beginning branching out into what we see today.

Not some "matter came alive on its own" and "everything is descended from a single first life form".

You're still confused about what evolution is. It's just a change in allele frequencies in a population over time. There are some rather dramatic consequences of that fact. One of them is common descent. The origin of life, is not one of them. Even Darwin just assumed that God created the first living things.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's a very common superstition among creationists. Which is odd, since that's how God says life began. It was brought forth by non-living matter, He says.

Nope. That's just your interpretive bias twisting scriptures.

Here's what the verses actually say:

Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so.And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.”So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind”; and it was so.And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. - Genesis 1:11-12,20-21,24-27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis1:11-12,20-21,24-27&version=NIV

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Yep. That's what he says. Denial of the fact is just interpretive bias twisting scriptures.

Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so

Notice that life is brought forth by non-living matter, as God intended. I put the part where it happens in red.

It's not surprising, if you just look around and pay attention. He does almost everything by natural means in this world. I don't know why that is so hard for creationists to accept.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Barbarian observes:

Yep. That's what he says. Denial of the fact is just interpretive bias twisting scriptures.

Notice that life is brought forth by non-living matter, as God intended. I put the part where it happens in red.

It's not surprising, if you just look around and pay attention. He does almost everything by natural means in this world. I don't know why that is so hard for creationists to accept.

Sorry, Barb, but no, that's not what it says, nor is that what the passage means.

This is what happens when you don't take the God's at His word.

Here is the Strong's entry for the Hebrew word used:

Spoiler
Strong's h3318

- Lexical: יָצָא
- Transliteration: yatsa
- Part of Speech: Verb
- Phonetic Spelling: yaw-tsaw'
- Definition: went.
- Origin: A primitive root; to go (causatively, bring) out, in a great variety of applications, literally and figuratively, direct and proxim..
- Usage: X after, appear, X assuredly, bear out, X begotten, break out, bring forth (out, up), carry out, come (abroad, out, thereat, without), + be condemned, depart(-ing, -ure), draw forth, in the end, escape, exact, fail, fall (out), fetch forth (out), get away (forth, hence, out), (able to, cause to, let) go abroad (forth, on, out), going out, grow, have forth (out), issue out, lay (lie) out, lead out, pluck out, proceed, pull out, put away, be risen, X scarce, send with commandment, shoot forth, spread, spring out, stand out, X still, X surely, take forth (out), at any time, X to (and fro), utter.
- Translated as (count): And went out (78), went out (22), And came out (20), go out (19), Go forth (18), And went forth (16), came out (16), shall go forth (14), who were able to go forth (13), and they went out (11), came forth (11), - (10), And he went out (10), come forth (10), come out (10), went forth (10), brought forth (9), and came forth (8), came (8), And brought forth (7), And brought out (7), And shall go forth (7), goes forth (7), I brought forth (7), shall go out (7), to bring (7), Bring forth (6), comes forth (6), going out (6), shall come forth (6), that went out (6), and go out (5), brings forth (5), do go out (5), that came out (5), and bring forth (4), and brought (4), and come out (4), And departed (4), And goes out (4), And there went out (4), and they went forth (4), gone out (4), is gone forth (4), shall proceed (4), Then went forth (4), you came out (4), you go out (4), you shall go out (4), after they came out (3), and bring out (3), And go forth (3), And he brought forth (3), and He brought me forth (3), brought you out (3), carry forth (3), do go forth (3), goes out (3), I will go out (3), is gone out (3), issued out (3), proceeds (3), that goes forth (3), that he went out (3), there came out (3), to go (3), when you came forth (3), who went out (3), you have brought forth (3), after they came forth (2), and brings forth (2), and brought him forth (2), and carry forth (2), and come forth (2), And he brought them forth (2), And he shall bring forth (2), And he shall carry forth (2), And he went forth (2), And I went out (2), and I will bring (2), And I will bring forth (2), and shall go on (2), and shall go out (2), And there came (2), And there came forth (2), and there came out (2), and there shall come forth (2), and they brought forth (2), and went (2), and your going out (2), are gone forth (2), bring (2), Bring out (2), brought out (2), brought you forth (2), came I forth (2), come (2), comes (2), do come out (2), do go (2), Go you forth (2), goes (2), Have her forth (2), He brought (2), he brought forth (2), he came forth (2), he comes forth (2), he shall bring forth (2), he shall go out (2), he went out (2), he who led out (2), I brought them forth (2), out (2), shall come out (2), shall discharge (2), so went forth (2), so went out (2), such as went forth (2), that brings forth (2), that brought you out (2), that lies out (2), that shall come forth (2), Then brought out (2), Then he brought me forth (2), then he shall go forth (2), then shall go out (2), Then shall you bring forth (2), they come out (2), they shall go out (2), they went forth (2), to bring out (2), to go forth (2), to put (2), was gone out (2), when he comes out (2), when he went out (2), when I came out (2), when they came out (2), when they go forth (2), when you go out (2), you brought us out (2), you shall go forth (2), your going out (2), after their departing (1), against me I will bring them forth (1), am gone forth (1), and after (1), And and went out (1), and are gone out (1), and as they went forth (1), and both to go out (1), and bring (1), and bring me out (1), and bring up (1), and brings me forth (1), and brings out (1), And brought us forth (1), and brought us out (1), and brought you out (1), and by him went out (1), and carried me out (1), and carry me out (1), and carry out (1), and comes out (1), and drew forth (1), And exacted (1), and failed (1), And fell (1), and forth (1), and gone forth (1), and has brought forth (1), and has brought us forth (1), And have brought forth (1), and He brought (1), And he brought out (1), And he carried out (1), and he shall go forth (1), And he shall go out (1), and he took it out (1), and he who utters (1), and I brought (1), And I will bring them out (1), and I will bring you forth (1), And I will bring you out (1), And is departed (1), And is gone out (1), and it shall go out (1), and it went forth (1), And it went out (1), and let them go forth (1), and let us go out (1), and plucked it out (1), and shall come forth (1), and shall come out (1), and shall he carry forth (1), and she brought forth (1), and she went forth (1), and spread (1), and that brought forth (1), and Then carry him out (1), and then goes out (1), and there shall come (1), and they brought (1), and they brought out (1), And they brought up (1), and they came out (1), And they fetched forth (1), and they laid it out (1), And they shall go forth (1), and to him who went out (1), and was sent (1), and we will come out (1), And when he came out (1), and who went out (1), and Why I caused them to go (1), and Why she went forth (1), and will draw forth (1), and yet go they forth (1), and you shall bring forth (1), and you shall go forth (1), any to go out (1), appeared (1), are gone out (1), are goung out (1), are you come out (1), as do (1), as he goes out (1), As soon as I go (1), as they came (1), as they came forth (1), as they went (1), as was departing (1), as you came (1), at the end (1), at your passing (1), begotten (1), break out (1), Bring her forth (1), bring me out (1), bring them out (1), brings forth her (1), brings he forth (1), brought (1), brought him forth (1), brought them forth (1), brought them out (1), brought they out (1), brought us forth (1), brought us out (1), brought you (1), but forth (1), by bringing up (1), came I out (1), came we forth (1), can you bring forth (1), comes out (1), coming out (1), David (1), did bring (1), did he bring them out (1), did they bring out (1), discharge out (1), do come forth (1), do get out (1), do go away (1), do go forth you (1), do gone forth (1), do gone out (1), do proceeds (1), do was gone out (1), does it revert (1), does not come (1), escaped (1), failed (1), fall out (1), falls (1), fell out (1), fit to go out (1), for having brought them (1), for they proceed (1), For they will come out (1), forth (1), get away (1), get you forth (1), Get you here (1), get you out (1), go (1), go they forth (1), go you out (1), go your way forth (1), gone forth (1), grow (1), had brought (1), had brought forth (1), had gone out (1), has brought forth (1), has brought out (1), has brought you out (1), has come out (1), has proceeded out (1), have brought you out (1), have come forth (1), have drawn forth (1), have I brought (1), Have out (1), he brings (1), he brings out (1), he brings them out (1), he brought out (1), He brought them out (1), he came out (1), he come out (1), he comes (1), he goes (1), he goes on (1), he goes out (1), he has brought them out (1), he has brought up (1), he has brought us forth (1), He has come forth (1), he has come out (1), he is gone forth (1), he shall go forth (1), he went forth (1), he who goes forth (1), he who goes out (1), he will bring me forth (1), He will surely (1), him come out (1), his going forth (1), I brought them out (1), I brought you out (1), I come out (1), I go forth (1), I sent (1), I shall come forth (1), I should bring forth (1), I will bring (1), I will bring it forth (1), I will bring out (1), I will go forth (1), I will surely (1), If you will assuredly (1), in his going forth (1), in your going (1), is brought forth (1), it ! bring it out (1), it come out (1), it comes (1), it had issued out (1), let bring forth (1), let go out (1), let him be (1), let me bring them out (1), let there go (1), let us go forth (1), lies out (1), may go out (1), may lead them out (1), must we fetch (1), of those who went out (1), of your coming out (1), on him and bring him out (1), proceed out (1), Pull me out (1), sake bring my soul out (1), scarcely (1), shall at any time (1), shall bring forth (1), shall bring out (1), shall carry forth (1), shall come (1), shall come abroad (1), shall he go out (1), shall pluck my feet out (1), shall proceed me (1), shall they come out (1), shall they go out (1), shall we go forth (1), shall you go (1), shall you go forth (1), she shall go out (1), shoots forth (1), since I came out (1), so that departs (1), so that they went out (1), So they shall bring out (1), spring out (1), springs out (1), stand out (1), still as he came (1), that are able to go (1), that are able to go forth (1), that brings out (1), that brought forth (1), that brought them out (1), that brought you forth (1), that came forth (1), that come out (1), that comes forth (1), that comes out (1), that did bring up (1), that go forth (1), that go out (1), that goes out (1), that has come forth (1), that he may bring forth (1), that he may bring her forth (1), that I brought (1), that I brought them forth (1), that I may go out (1), that proceed out (1), that proceeds (1), that proceeds out (1), that shall be brought forth (1), that shall go out (1), that they should bring forth (1), that went forth (1), that which has proceeded out (1), that which went forth (1), that you came forth (1), that you may bring forth (1), that you may carry me out (1), Then brought he me out (1), Then came forth (1), Then came out (1), then come you out (1), Then departed (1), then have you brought me forth (1), Then he brought (1), then he shall go out (1), Then he went (1), Then shall come forth (1), Then shall depart (1), then shall he go abroad (1), then shall she go out (1), Then there came out (1), Then they brought out (1), Then they shall bring out (1), Then went out (1), Then with me went forth (1), Then you shall bring them (1), there came forth (1), there came four chariots out (1), There has come out (1), there went out (1), therefore are they gone out (1), therefore he shall go forth (1), therefore will I bring forth (1), therein go forth (1), thereof go forth (1), these that go (1), they are come out (1), they are come out them (1), they brought forth (1), they brought out (1), they carried him forth (1), they go forth (1), they go out (1), they shall bring out (1), they shall come forth (1), they shall come out (1), they went out (1), those who should go out (1), those who were to go (1), to bring them (1), to carry out (1), to carry us forth (1), to come (1), to escape (1), to get (1), to go out (1), to him who went (1), to take (1), to them by bringing (1), utter (1), utters (1), was brought out (1), was come forth (1), was come out (1), was going forth (1), was laid out (1), was risen (1), we came forth (1), we will come out (1), were departed (1), were gone forth (1), were gone out (1), were gone out of (1), when He brought (1), when he brought them out (1), when he departed (1), when he goes forth (1), when he goes out (1), when I bring (1), when I brought forth (1), when I brought out (1), When I went out (1), when it goes out (1), when she is departed (1), when they brought out (1), when they departed (1), When they had brought (1), when they went out (1), when was come out (1), when went out (1), when you brought (1), when you came out (1), When you have brought forth (1), when You went forth (1), when you went out (1), who brings (1), who brought out (1), who brought you forth (1), who came out (1), who went forth (1), will go out (1), with me went forth (1), women go out (1), you and brought forth (1), you and utter (1), you bring forth (1), you brought forth (1), you brought out (1), you came (1), you came forth (1), you did depart (1), you go forth (1), you go you out (1), you have brought (1), you shall bring forth (1), you shall go out me (1), you shall he come forth (1), you take forth (1), you that go forth (1), you when you came out (1).

It doesn't mean what you're trying to make it mean.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so

That's what he says. Denial of the fact is just interpretive bias twisting scriptures.

Sorry, Barb, but no, that's not what it says,

You'll have to take it up with the Author. He said, it, not me.

nor is that what the passage means.

The Strong's concordance cite you just pasted in, confirms that it is. Why deny it? This is what happens when you don't take God at His word.

6days

Barbarian said:
Which is odd, since that's how God says life began. It was brought forth by non-living matter
God is not non-living matter as you suggest. God is the life giver who created Adam from the dust, and Eve from Adams side.

Your beliefs not only are pseudo-scientific but directly contradict what God tells us in versus such as Hebrews 11:3 "...so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible."
Barbarian said:
You're still confused about what evolution is. It's just a change in allele frequencies in a population over time.
A change in allele frequencies is observational science. I wonder how long it will take for you to equivocate the word 'evolution' with your unobservable and unscriptural beliefs. 3..2.. 1
Barbarian said:
One of them is common descent.
That didn't take you long.
Fallacy of equivocation: using the same word in different senses to obscure the meaning of an argument
Barbarian said:
Even Darwin just assumed that God created the first living things.
Better is you learn about creation from The Creator and the book of Genesis. Darwin was wrong about many things and you should not put your hope in him.

6days

Barbarian said:
Notice that life is brought forth by non-living matter, as God intended.
On Saturday a farmer told me that a certain section of land produced 40 bushels an acre. If anyone would interpret that to mean that life was brought forth on that land by non-living matter... We just might think they were a wee bit stupid.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
...that's how God says life began. It was brought forth by non-living matter, He says.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

So much for the "Christian" Darwinist's common ancestry rubbish!

Life that was brought forth from the waters has no common ancestry with life that was brought forth from the earth, inasmuch as THE WATERS ARE NOT THE EARTH. Here, in these verses, we have no less than TWO, DISTINCT elements (if you will) of origin. Also, you add a third element:

God says life was brought forth by the earth, air, and waters.

So much for the "Christian" Darwinist's common ancestry rubbish!

But, Darwinist thought is, indeed, a common ancestor to much stupidity--the stupidity you're promulgating being no exception.

The funny thing is (if I'm not mistaken), the Darwinists who do not profess to be Christians, and who openly scoff against Christ/The Bible/Christianity/Christians.....these guys have, perhaps, even less respect for the folks who, like The Barbarian, try to sell this idiotic "theistic" evolutionism, than they do for creationists.

So, that's what you mean by "evolution"? For a dandelion to be brought forth out of the dirt in my front lawn is for the dirt to "evolve into" that dandelion?

That's what he says. Denial of the fact is just interpretive bias twisting scriptures.

It's rich to hear you call the literal interpretation of the Bible's history, "just interpretive bias twisting scriptures".

Here's what Guyver said, in a post which YOU "Thanked":

[highlight]If you take the Bible literally[/highlight], you believe that God made the entire universe in six days and specifically created all life, but especially people. Adam and Eve in the garden, giving birth to the entire worlds population.

In other words, the Bible does NOT teach that fish are ancestors of humans, nor that water is an ancestor of humans.

You'll have to take it up with the Author. [highlight]He said, it, not me[/highlight].

Well, at least you admit, here, that God, in Genesis, said something that is not what YOU are saying.

6days

7djengo7 said:
The funny thing is (if I'm not mistaken), the Darwinists who do not profess to be Christians, and who openly scoff against Christ/The Bible/Christianity/Christians.....these guys have, perhaps, even less respect for the folks who, like The Barbarian, try to sell this idiotic "theistic" evolutionism, than they do for creationists.
You are correct. Atheists often scoff at the illogical theology of theistic evolutionists.

For example... Biologos is an organization that claims they are attempting to harmonize Christianity with common ancestry beliefs. They have often been mocked by atheists who seem to understand they destroy the gospel. One blogger asked them "Do you ever get tired of tying yourself into a pretzel trying to ignore obvious logical implications, and to keep others from noting them?"

Or, from an Atheist magazine "It becomes clear now that the whole justification of Jesus’ life and death is predicated on the existence of Adam and the forbidden fruit he and Eve ate. Without the original sin, who needs to be redeemed? Without Adam’s fall into a life of constant sin terminated by death, what purpose is there to Christianity? None"

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Except He didn't:

Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.” So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:20-‬21 NKJV

Looks like you got lied to again.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're still confused about what evolution is.

It's just a change in allele frequencies in a population over time.

Nope. Evolution is the idea that all living things are descended from a universal common ancestor by means of random mutations and natural selection. That is what is being challenged. When you've learned to respect the conversation, perhaps you can become a sensible and even useful part of it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Some hostile atheists fear the notion that God and His creation are compatible.

So do some hostile Chrisians, who have even less justification for believing so.

And so they find common cause against Christians who believe God and His creation are compatible. Hence their common hostility against Biologos. Most Christians and most atheists are not threatened by such understanding.

Gary K

Banned
Except He didn't:
Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.” So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:20-‬21 NKJV

Looks like you got lied to again.

I really like how the literal translations of the Bible, LITV and YLT, record the verses related to creation. The following is from the YLT(Young's Literal Translation).

Genesis 1: [SIZE=+0]9[/SIZE] And God saith, `Let the waters under the heavens be collected unto one place, and let the dry land be seen:' and it is so. [SIZE=+0]10[/SIZE] And God calleth to the dry land `Earth,' and to the collection of the waters He hath called `Seas;' and God seeth that it is good. [SIZE=+0]11[/SIZE] And God saith, `Let the earth yield tender grass, herb sowing seed, fruit-tree (whose seed is in itself) making fruit after its kind, on the earth:' and it is so. [SIZE=+0]12[/SIZE] And the earth bringeth forth tender grass, herb sowing seed after its kind, and tree making fruit (whose seed is in itself) after its kind; and God seeth that it is good; [SIZE=+0]13[/SIZE] and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day third.

The plain reading of the verse says that within a 24 hour period that all plant life appeared on earth. There is an evening, and there is a morning--day third.

Genesis 1: [SIZE=+0]20[/SIZE] And God saith, `Let the waters teem with the teeming living creature, and fowl let fly on the earth on the face of the expanse of the heavens.' [SIZE=+0]21[/SIZE] And God prepareth the great monsters, and every living creature that is creeping, which the waters have teemed with, after their kind, and every fowl with wing, after its kind, and God seeth that it is good. [SIZE=+0]22[/SIZE] And God blesseth them, saying, `Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and the fowl let multiply in the earth:' [SIZE=+0]23[/SIZE] and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day fifth.

Once again the scriptures make it plain that only one 24 hour period elapsed: and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day fifth.

Genesis 1: [SIZE=+0]24[/SIZE] And God saith, `Let the earth bring forth the living creature after its kind, cattle and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after its kind:' and it is so. [SIZE=+0]25[/SIZE] And God maketh the beast of the earth after its kind, and the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing of the ground after its kind, and God seeth that it is good.
[SIZE=+0]26[/SIZE] And God saith, `Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over fish of the sea, and over fowl of the heavens, and over cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that is creeping on the earth.' [SIZE=+0]27[/SIZE] And God prepareth the man in His image; in the image of God He prepared him, a male and a female He prepared them. [SIZE=+0]28[/SIZE] And God blesseth them, and God saith to them, `Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over fish of the sea, and over fowl of the heavens, and over every living thing that is creeping upon the earth.'
[SIZE=+0]29[/SIZE] And God saith, `Lo, I have given to you every herb sowing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree sowing seed, to you it is for food; [SIZE=+0]30[/SIZE] and to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the heavens, and to every creeping thing on the earth, in which is breath of life, every green herb is for food:' and it is so.
[SIZE=+0]31[/SIZE] And God seeth all that He hath done, and lo, very good; and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day the sixth.

Once again the scripture only allows one 24 hour period to elapse: and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day the sixth.

I have one more comment on the creation of man and Darwinists. God said let us make man in our image and after out likeness. Well, to the theistic evolutionist God was once an ape and came out of sludge somewhere by nothing other than chance. In other words, the theistic evolutionist worships a very non-god-like God.

7djengo7

Biologos is an organization that has published articles challenging the Divinity of Christ, and claiming that scripture has errors. ""Watch out for false prophets. [highlight]They come to you in sheep's clothing[/highlight], but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." Matthew 7:15

May they not, in some instances, perhaps, even like to depict themselves as wearing halos?

7djengo7

Some [highlight]hostile atheists[/highlight] fear the notion that God and His creation are compatible.

1. "Hostile" to what, exactly?
2. Only some, and not all, "hostile atheists"?

So do some hostile Chrisians [sic], who have even less justification for believing so.

What, exactly, are you accusing creationists of believing, and of having "even less justification for believing"?

And so they find common cause against Christians who believe God and His creation are compatible.

You don't even believe in God's creation; you're a Darwin cheerleader. That's why you go about railing against Bible believers, a.k.a., creationists, for being creationists.

Ever heard of the controversy called "creation VS. evolution"?? Guess which side the creationists are on. That's right: the creation side. And you make it your personal ministry to mock and deride creationists/creationism. Guess which side that puts you on. That's right: you're on the side AGAINST CREATION. You're on the side called "evolution"--the nonsense side--alongside all whom you call "hostile atheists".

Perhaps the following is what you meant to say:

And so they find common cause against Christians who believe God and His [evolution] are compatible.

Last edited: