Can a Christian lose their salvation

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Verse like 1 Cor 10:13 sure help..."There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."
On TOL, you have persistently chosen to give in to your temptations to lie about God, about yourself, and about others, rather than to avail yourself of any ways of escaping those temptations.

Hoping

Banned
That's false, you lying, Christ-hating sinner.

By answering "Yes" to both of my questions, you have once again "appointed [yourself] worthy of eternal life", you lying sinner. Right in the face of your lie that

You just can't get your story straight.
Its too bad you can't figure out the difference between today, and five years from now.
I'll be praying for you.

7djengo7

Don't you think there is any power in prayer ?
No. Power is in God, to whom Christians pray. And you are not a Christian.

Besides, nobody takes you seriously as you sanctimoniously sit flapping about "praying"; you've already shown that you use "I'll be praying for you" merely as a barb with which to vent your anger against those who question and criticize your heretical stupidities:
I'll be praying for you.
And, when you used that shtick on me, I asked you a question about it:
Exactly what will you be "praying"? Write out a sample of the "prayer" you intend to be "praying":

@Hoping: <NO ANSWER>

Kinda funny how eager and quick you are to, in your arrogant condescenscion, tell those whom you hate, "I'll be praying for you," yet you refuse to tell them exactly of what your promised "prayer" consists, hypocrite.

Were you really going to pray for me, you'd have had no impulse to say "I'll be praying for you"; you could've left that unsaid, and simply prayed for me. Instead of having said that to me, you may as well have said "I thank God that I am not like you."

Hoping

Banned
Again our opinions differ.
I have found tremendous power in prayer.
Power is in God, to whom Christians pray.
Agreed.
Were you really going to pray for me, you'd have had no impulse to say "I'll be praying for you"; you could've left that unsaid, and simply prayed for me. Instead of having said that to me, you may as well have said "I thank God that I am not like you."
No matter how you feel about me or my posts, I will keep praying for you.

7djengo7

Hoping

Banned
And as always, I opine rightly whereas you opine wrongly. With the exception of we don't differ on the fact that our (as you keep pointlessly repeating) opinions differ. So, the only time you opine rightly is when you point out the obvious by saying "our opinions differ."
I am glad we can agree that our POV's differ.