ECT Calling All Confused "MADs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

Acts
13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Acts 14
14:1 And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed.

Acts
17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
17:4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.

Acts
18:1 After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth;
18:2 And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them.
18:3 And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers.
18:4 And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.

Acts
19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Romans
1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

BUT.....

Acs
20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Eph
2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

SaulToPaul 2

Two types of Ephesians:

1)

Acts
20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

"We who first trusted"

2)

Eph
1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
1:16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

"Ye who also trusted"

heir

TOL Subscriber
Calling all confused "MADS"
I'm not "confused" except as to why you can't open a thread with some bullet points of what you believe about a topic or your own so called “refutation” of a position you believe in error to encourage discussion rather than a link of hours of audio study and umpteen pages of pre-written material of someone else’s false premises and conclusions that we’re all supposed to jump at the chance to waste God’s time on. How about some bullet points that you believe or that you think others here believe and see where the discussion goes?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Acts
13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Acts 14
14:1 And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed.

Acts
17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
17:4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.

Acts
18:1 After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth;
18:2 And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them.
18:3 And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers.
18:4 And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.

Acts
19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Romans
1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

BUT.....

Acs
20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Eph
2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
MAD wacko Bible believer

heir

TOL Subscriber
Two types of Ephesians:

1)

Acts
20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

"We who first trusted"

2)

Eph
1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
1:16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

"Ye who also trusted"
Amen! Those are no more the same people than these Galatians 3:29 KJV and Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV.

Danoh

In Acts 13, was that salvation sent to 'all' without distinction?

When people set out to work on a project and or play a sport, or what ever, one of the first things they find they have to agree on is what rules they are going to proceed forward from.

You and I do not have that.

Might as well go back and forth with a treadmill salvationist.

There is no reasoning with such either - because where they look at things from going in to begin with, is off somewhere.

And just like them, you ask your questions from within an erroneous paradigm - from within your erroneous, Acts 9 / Acts 28 Hybrid's resulting version of the treadmill salvationist's own false -positive.

Your "In Acts" question is the very basis of the 28er's every mis-fire.

You're asking the wrong choir.

I hold the Acts 9 Position...alone.

Not the Acts 28.

Nor the erroneous mix of both that you were erroneously taught.

The question is not "in Acts" - when such questions are asked - rather "in Acts ACCORDING TO PAUL's WRITINGS..."

Just as the question is not "in Matthew thru John" when such a question is asked, rather "in Matthew thru John according to Paul's writings (and or according to Hebrews thru Revelation," when that latter of these two is the focus).

Thus far, you have ended up at over 25 errors.

None of which you are able to see for what they are, due to your hybrid paradigm going in.

Any actually objective individual can easily see the 25 errors of your position on that link in my OP are crystal clear obvious.

Even non-MADs I have shown it to, out of my endless fascination with how perception works in each individual.

So ask all your "in Acts" questions all day long.

Continuing to prove only the obvious by that - that yours is an erroneous mix of where the Acts 9 Position looks at things from, with where the Acts 28 Position erroneously does.

Hopefully you will not end up at one of the points of this thread - those Mid-Acts Pastor-Teachers out there who now insist the Body will go through part of the Tribulation awaiting this world.

Ironically, everyone of them holds the Acts 13 Position.

Despite the clear evidence from Acts WHEN VIEWED IN LIGHT OF PAUL's WRITINGS that he had a thriving Jew / Gentile ministry in Acts 9.

End up off on one thing, and one ends up waxing worse and worse on other things.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

Rom. 14: 5; 5: 6-8.

Danoh

I'm not "confused" except as to why you can't open a thread with some bullet points of what you believe about a topic or your own so called “refutation” of a position you believe in error to encourage discussion rather than a link of hours of audio study and umpteen pages of pre-written material of someone else’s false premises and conclusions that we’re all supposed to jump at the chance to waste God’s time on. How about some bullet points that you believe or that you think others here believe and see where the discussion goes?

Those have gone nowhere.

Case in point, your erroneous conclusion that the Romans whose faith Paul praises in Romans 1, are the Jew he condemns the history of in Romans 2.

Your every error is this same kind of a mis-fire.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

Amen! Those are no more the same people than these Galatians 3:29 KJV and Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV.

It is clear once more your approach mis-reads Acts into Paul's ministry.

Just as it is obvious that you have no answer for those 25 errors of yours that Shawn well laid out - in - that - 1 - 2 - 3... written outline.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is clear once more your approach mis-reads Acts into Paul's ministry.
It's clear once more that I believe what saith the scripture. The Galatians 3:29 KJV people are not the same as the Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV people. You want them to be the same, but things that are different are not.

Danoh

It's clear once more that I believe what saith the scripture. The Galatians 3:29 KJV people are not the same as the Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV people. You want them to be the same, but things that are different are not.

Because your skewed approach to Galatians is the EXACT same approach of the 28ers.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Because your skewed approach to Galatians is the EXACT same approach of the 28ers.

The problem is with you as you deny what saith the scripture that clearly shows them different. I believe what saith the scripture as do others here and you knock us for it. If we were wrong, you should show us by the scriptures how. Go ahead. Show us how Galatians 3:29 KJV Gentiles were the same as Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV Gentiles by the scriptures even though it's clear they were different.

SaulToPaul 2

The problem is with you as you deny what saith the scripture that clearly shows them different. I believe what saith the scripture as do others here and you knock us for it. If we were wrong, you should show us by the scriptures how. Go ahead. Show us how Galatians 3:29 KJV Gentiles were the same as Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV Gentiles by the scriptures even though it's clear they were different.

Indeed sister. They cannot be in the promises and strangers from the promises simultaneously, which is what Danoh would have us believe.

SaulToPaul 2

Acts
20:22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
20:23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

1 Tim
2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Eph 3
3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

SaulToPaul 2

So-called MAD 'Hybrids' believe:

The Body 'began' with Paul in Acts 9.
The dispensation of the gospel began in Acts 9.
The Body is full when the Rapture occurs.
The dispensation of the gospel ends when the Rapture occurs.

The fact that there were two types of Gentiles is nothing for Danoh, et al. to
get upset about, claiming it a heresy against the Official MAD Handbook. The fact that he denies it is much more troubling. It is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.