ECT Calling All Confused "MADs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Here ya go, so called TOL "MADs" - that list ONCE MORE of 25 of your various other errors, outside of the ones I have often pointed out, with the same following result each time:

Most of you feel free to carry on as you always have on these issues: you fail to address them; pitch your usual fits; and then claim your many errors were never presented to you. :chuckle:

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.org/2015/10/25/acts-9-28-hybrid-theology/

Feel free to pick which ever of those you feel you can prove wrong, and I'll be more than happy to prove you wrong instead; hopefully unto both our edification.

Though I sincerely doubt that will be the case, as many of you have consistently proven yourselves to be the most rabid, insolent, and set in your errors of any other "MADs" I have ever run accross, out of the many, many MADs I have dealt with and or have known over the years.

Not that all MADs on here hold the errors you so called "MADs" on here hold.

By the way, the following are 3 more of your frequent failures, starting with the very first one - especially that one...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that...

1 - they received the word with all readiness of mind, and...

2 - searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12...

3 - Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

You guys sure prove the need that is Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our wretched stead.

Danoh

1. Paul preaching to all Gentiles without distinction was something he and
others understood right from the beginning of his ministry in Acts chapter 9

Simply not true, Shawn.

Well, I guess that settles that.

Seven pages of evidence on that one point alone by the guy, and that is all you have to say.

:rotfl:

I find I'm much more advanced than he is on much. Still, the evidence he presented on that 1st point (of your 25 plus errors) was more than enough to prove your study approach is lacking.

Ten to one even other people on here who do not even hold to any Mid-Acts will be able to see that much.

As they will not have your obviously set in stone bias going in.

But I did expect you to fail that Three-Fold Study Approach Principle implied in Acts 17: 11, 12.

You did not disappoint. :chuckle:

Rom. 5: 6-8.

Danoh

1. Paul preaching to all Gentiles without distinction was something he and
others understood right from the beginning of his ministry in Acts chapter 9

Simply not true, Shawn.

Insisting people are wrong without laser-targeting exactly where they're wrong, and then never clearly explaining what is right, is a sign of an ignorant brainwashed cultist or a fraud/troll.

C.S. Lewis on bulverism.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, I guess that settles that.

Seven pages of evidence on that one point alone by the guy, and that is all you have to say.

I find I'm much more advanced than he is on much. Still, the evidence he presented on that 1st point (of your 25 plus errors) was more than enough to prove your study approach is lacking.

Ten to one even other people on here who do not even hold to any Mid-Acts will be able to see that much.

As they will not have your obviously set in stone bias going in.

But I did expect you to fail that Three-Fold Study Approach Principle implied in Acts 17: 11, 12.

You did not disappoint. :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Show me a pagan Gentile that Paul preached the gospel of Christ to, during Acts.

SaulToPaul 2

He only has lists and videos compiled by other people for us to read and watch.

Even dummies like us can tell the difference between a Gentile in the synagogue, who believed in the one true God, and could see the promise to Abraham including him.....from a Diana worshiping Gentile, and an enemy of God. One was nigh, the other afar off.

Danoh can see it, but does not want to accept it.

Danoh

:chuckle:

Show me a pagan Gentile that Paul preached the gospel of Christ to, during Acts.

I can't. Because your study approach is off. As a result, you are unable to see the obvious the one should point it out to you.

And as that fool Musti accused me, quoting "C.S. Lewis on bulverism...Insisting people are wrong without laser-targeting exactly where they're wrong, and then never clearly explaining what is right, is a sign of an ignorant brainwashed cultist or a fraud/troll."

Well that is exactly what you are doing, STP. For you are proving nothing other than your obvious insistence that because you are saying a thing is or is not so, that is therefore the case.

Guess I'll have wait for heir the insolent to come along and lay out the passages in your place. Though it matters not - for her approach is your exact full of holes approach. :chuckle:

Yep, I continue to find this all amusing.

We're not even on the same page. This pagan Gentile distinction of your is nothing more than one more of the many false positives all your various errors are based on.

Case in point (to no avail, I'm sure, given your full of holes approach) where did Paul meet the Thessalonians - in a synagogue. What did he later remind them of? Of their having turned from idols not only to serve the living and true God, but to await their catching away unto the Lord.

Meaning, he had taught them Mystery truth this side of Israel's having been concluded in idolatry.

Which is why he reminds them of what he had taught them about both the signs of Daniel's now future 70th Week, given it delay, 2 Thess. 2.

But Anyway...

Acts 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ. 17:4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.

Prior to Paul they had been concluded in idolatry.

1 Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

What did Paul write even earlier than that?

Galatians 1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers. 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

And who did he preach to after that, from Acts 9 forward?

Both Jew and Gentile. Because Israel had been concluded Uncircumcision or "heathen" with the Gentiles.

Your pagan distinction is nothing more than one more of your many mis-fires.

Israel had been concluded Uncircumcision, or heathen.

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it. 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Romans 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

God having given them up as a nation in His wrath, just as He had done with the Gentile nations in His wrath, centuries earlier.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Likewise, Israel as a nation...

1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Both were now Uncircimcision, or heathen., or under sin.

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

That right is the answer to your other erroneous question about when was I ever under the Law...

By proving those nigh unto God were no better than those who were not; the Law proved all have come short of the glory of God.

Galatians 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

We're not even on the same page on the sharper distinctions on these things.

The result being that your questions are silly.

Pagan Gentiles - the whole world was now "pagan." Duh-uh.

And all this is in addition to those 7 pages, that guy Shawn laid out, proving that 1st of your 25 errors he went over.

Seven pages.

To your one bullet Barney of a sentence. :D

Acts 17: 11, 12 - all three of its Three-Fold Principle.

Last edited:

Danoh

Great question. I think Danoh and I agree on 95% of things, but the 5% drives him crazy.

I'm not sure if that 95% is correct.

One, until we encounter what we each hold to - and you actually deal with it - we don"t know what the percentage is.

Two, given some 30 to 40 errors thus far, on your part, who knows what else you are off on. :chuckle:

As for the drives me crazy - one more of your skewed approach's reading into a thing.

For I am ever to curious about how others view things to be driven crazy by it

It is you and your pals have ever shown contempt for the views of others, when not agreed with.

You are each already doing that on this thread.

And who knows what is actually behind Jerry's question. The guy is ever trying to steer things to where he can argue with others his own long set in (the) stone (age) views. :D

He's toned it down, but that's about it.

Danoh

Acts 17:16-34?

Yep, and that is in line with the latter half of Romans 1, the middle of Romans 3 foward to the end of the chapter, and the end of Romans 11, for starters.

Not to mention Paul's full fledged Gentile ministry in Acts 9.

Hang in there, you'll yet be fully infected with their same, erroneous, ALMOST 28er bug. :chuckle:

Acts 17: 11, 12

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I still say that all us wacko MADists sing out a rendition of Good Ole 14-A! I will start it off... A one-h...a two-uh....

Welcome sweet springtime,We greet thee in song,....Mummers of gladness,Fall on the ear......

Status
Not open for further replies.