Called Back To Be A Jew Or Christian

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So... nobody is meant to be a Jew, Christian, or any other "brand name" of religion. God calls people to walk in righteousness.

I said
You missed out here. There is no other way of salvation than Christianity.
[Act 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Wick Stick

I said
You missed out here. There is no other way of salvation than Christianity.
[Act 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
Salvation is through Christ, not Christianity.

Is English your second language by any chance?

Wick Stick

Christianity is following Christ.
Are you quite sure?

I have met quite a number of "Christians" now who tell me that it is "submission to the authority of the church," or "following Paul," or "the tradition of the fathers."

כל ישראל לא יישר את אלוהים

Not all Christians are Christ-followers.

The best answer to your question remains - nobody is called to any certain religion, true or otherwise. People are called to exercise justice, as they follow Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you quite sure?

I have met quite a number of "Christians" now who tell me that it is "submission to the authority of the church," or "following Paul," or "the tradition of the fathers."

כל ישראל לא יישר את אלוהים

Not all Christians are Christ-followers.

The best answer to your question remains - nobody is called to any certain religion, true or otherwise. People are called to exercise justice, as they follow Christ.

I said
Well I don't know what you have heard. But the definition of Christian is to follow Christ.