Called Back To Be A Jew Or Christian

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We know that God is going to call the Jews back. That they have been partially blinded now. When God calls them back, will it be to practice Judaism, or Christianity?

Rom 11:25-29
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We have Jews on here. Don't you know what you will be when God calls you back? A Jew or a Christian?

[Jhn 10:1-8
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Its a sin for Jews to keep company with non Jews. Its a sin for Christians to keep any part of the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. You CANT BE BOTH.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-6.

What of Jews who are Christians or Jews who believe Yeshua to be the Messiah but do not believe the Trinity?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-6.

What of Jews who are Christians or Jews who believe Yeshua to be the Messiah but do not believe the Trinity?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You cant be a practicing Jew and be a Christian at the same time. Jesus came to deliver the Jews, but they rejected Him and His message. So Jesus gave the message to the Gentiles. Any Jew that wants to be a practicing Christian must die to the old testament law.

[Rom 7:5-6
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You cant be a practicing Jew and be a Christian at the same time. Jesus came to deliver the Jews, but they rejected Him and His message. So Jesus gave the message to the Gentiles. Any Jew that wants to be a practicing Christian must die to the old testament law.

[Rom 7:5-6
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
Shalom.

Incorrect. A Jew can be a Christian. But originally there were Jewish believers and no Christians.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What does it mean to be called a Christian? Do believers call themselves Christian or do non-believers call believers Christians?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
A Christian is one who has made Jesus Lord of their lives. And walk according to the teachings of the new testament(covenant).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
A Christian is one who has made Jesus Lord of their lives. And walk according to the teachings of the new testament(covenant).

Why and where were people first called Christians and were they Jews, of Israel, Jews of Israel?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why and where were people first called Christians and were they Jews, of Israel, Jews of Israel?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your showing again that you don't know scripture by the questions you ask.
[Act 11:26
26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your showing again that you don't know scripture by the questions you ask.
[Act 11:26
26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

No.

I know this verse. But you needed to post it. That is why I asked you, for if you knew of it.

Obviously there were believers before this.

Are the disciples here believers and / or Jews? Are they believers? Are they Jews?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

I know this verse. But you needed to post it. That is why I asked you, for if you knew of it.

Obviously there were believers before this.

Are the disciples here believers and / or Jews? Are they believers? Are they Jews?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololo Camouflage don't work. You still look ignorant of the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes and yes. but a disciple is a beginner, a student.

Do you mean that the beginner the student was called a Christian or that the beginners the students were called Christian or Christians?

The question remains unanswered. Why were they called Christian or Christians, and were they Jews and did they stay or remain Jews?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you mean that the beginner the student was called a Christian or that the beginners the students were called Christian or Christians?

The question remains unanswered. Why were they called Christian or Christians, and were they Jews and did they stay or remain Jews?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The first part is a stupid question. The second part was anybody of any nation was invited to join in believing.

[Mat 22:9-10
9 'Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.' 10 "So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding [hall] was filled with guests.
[Luk 14:23
23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel [them] to come in, that my house may be filled.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The first part is a stupid question. The second part was anybody of any nation was invited to join in believing.

[Mat 22:9-10
9 'Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.' 10 "So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding [hall] was filled with guests.
[Luk 14:23
23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel [them] to come in, that my house may be filled.

It was not stupid to me. And, the question was about if those in Antioch were Jews. It does not mean that the gospel is not also for the Greeks.

Shalom.

Jacob