CA declaring a state of emergency

TruthSetsFree

CA declaring a state of emergency​

Calivornia is declaring a state of emergency because of the wild fires

I think the US taxpayers should declare a state of emergeny… for the Ecomonic / Loss of Freedoms

disaster that has occurred since O took office

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The state of emergency is because of ongoing historic drought conditions.

January is usually our wettest month. There's still February and March and long-time residents will remember our "Miracle March" and "Fabulous February" of the 90's, so we can hope for something like that even though things aren't looking too positive at the moment.

As for loss of freedoms, what freedoms have we lost, exactly?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The freedom to acquire an accurate historical education,
and freedom of speech in the hard sciences.

How has that been lost during the Obama administration, and in a way that is more pronounced than under, say, the Bush administration?

Jabin

Why don't you tell me some more about what you don't know? You're so good at it.

I'm very sure what I said is correct and you've said nothing to make me doubt what I've said.

I don't live in a cage. Those bars you see must be your own.

The bars are the laws and if you don't see them, not only does it show that you love being a prisoner, but that you're also blind.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm very sure what I said is correct and you've said nothing to make me doubt what I've said.

The state of emergency is for drought. Not fire.

The bars are the laws and if you don't see them, not only does it show that you love being a prisoner, but that you're also blind.
You don't even state what laws you're going on about. Just some vague "the laws" and I'm supposed to swoon at your grand declaration? :chuckle:

zoo22

CA declaring a state of emergency​

Calivornia is declaring a state of emergency because of a drought. There's a water shortage.

I think the US taxpayers should declare a state of emergeny… for the Ecomonic / Loss of Freedoms

disaster that has occurred since O took office

You really have an incredibly nasty spirit sometimes. There's a serious drought in California. Get a grip and start thinking about people now and then instead of throwing your ridiculous uniformed political bricks.

No need for a state of emergency. The occasional fire is good for a forest.

You're incredibly dense, Jabin. Seriously. This isn't a matter of an occasional forest fire being good for a forest. Were you cheering the Colorado wildfires on? Good for the forests?

zoo22

I wonder if there's a way to lure TSF, Jabin & CC into this thread and then lock it so they're trapped and can't get out.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wonder if there's a way to lure TSF, Jabin & CC into this thread and then lock it so they're trapped and can't get out.

You will lock anna in too and I like anna.

I also think it would cruel to lock her in with those 3 too.

How about I post:

Pray for Bill O'Reilly because he wants the Catholic Church to canonize a lying liberal Jew who marched with Martin Luther King Jr., and whatever happened to Mayberry?

And then I'll run really fast. :)

Jabin

The state of emergency is for drought. Not fire.

How is a drought an "emergency"? In case your vocabulary is too limited to understand the meaning of emergency, here's the definition: a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.

The drought happened suddenly and asking people to voluntarily reduce water conception reflects a requirement of immediate action? And, droughts in California are unexpected?

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
How is a drought an "emergency"?

acqua.gif

Any further questions?

zoo22

How is a drought an "emergency"? In case your vocabulary is too limited to understand the meaning of emergency, here's the definition: a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.

The drought happened suddenly and asking people to voluntarily reduce water conception reflects a requirement of immediate action? And, droughts in California are unexpected?

You're a buffoon, Jabin. Seriously. You've already explained how you think like a monkey; there's no need for you to drive the point in further.

For everyone else: California has droughts. They're not uncommon. Neither are wildfires. But this past year has been least yearly rain in over 150 years. The reservoirs are very low. California has big devastating wildfires sometimes, that aren't always contained to the forest. They wipe out neighborhoods and people and businesses. Last year there were big wildfires, and water to contain them was a serious problem. The state is on high alert for wildfires right now. The governor wants to cut water consumption by 20%. Apparently, some people think that a state has to be completely waterless and in flames to declare a state of emergency? That's absurd. But I'm sending a letter to the governor suggesting that we can collect the drool that's drizzling down Jabin's chin and use that to combat wildfires. I suspect there's an endless stream.

Nazaroo

You're a buffoon, Jabin. Seriously. You've already explained how you think like a monkey; there's no need for you to drive the point in further.

For everyone else: California has droughts. They're not uncommon. Neither are wildfires. But this past year has been least yearly rain in over 150 years. The reservoirs are very low. California has big devastating wildfires sometimes, that aren't always contained to the forest. They wipe out neighborhoods and people and businesses. Last year there were big wildfires, and water to contain them was a serious problem. The state is on high alert for wildfires right now. The governor wants to cut water consumption by 20%. Apparently, some people think that a state has to be completely waterless and in flames to declare a state of emergency? That's absurd. But I'm sending a letter to the governor suggesting that we can collect the drool that's drizzling down Jabin's chin and use that to combat wildfires. I suspect there's an endless stream.

"Get to the chopper!"

57d77c79ca007d4b226cb90aa14c592d184a84d56b4d6aed4a6c4a851cfcbebf.jpg

Jabin

Apparently, some people think that a state has to be completely waterless and in flames to declare a state of emergency?

California droughts are periodic and increasing urbanization itself reduces rainfall. There's no emergency, just incompetence in state planning.

zoo22

California droughts are periodic and increasing urbanization itself reduces rainfall. There's no emergency, just incompetence in state planning.

Yeah, the government's incompetent for asking for water consumption cut by 20% in the driest season in over 150 years, and considering it as an emergency situation.

I get it... You're the twit who didn't want the levees repaired because it wasn't raining that day.