BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I JUST Can't understand your ( Ungodly ) Sarcasm!! - I get that same garbage ALL the Time from You For NO REASON!! -- You cannot give Reason for IT, - It's Impossible!!!

Just what IS Your "Authority" for all this nonsense OF YOURS ( Here ) Anyhow??? -- You're Not a Boss here, what ever they're called. --- But something VERY Strange is going ON here and NOW!!

Christians??? - Just who is for OBAMA Here?? -- How many people's Lives is Obama responsible for Now?? - 200,000, - 300,000, - 500,000 Now??? - And how many here supports HIM and his male wife?? And Here you all are ( SLAMMING Freelight )!!!! - I just Don't Understand that!!!
Something is really wrong here, but we will - Never know the Truth, just like the Government!!!

Paul, David -- 081214

Perhaps, it's better to not be so inquisitive? There's a lot of your
own madness that you have yet to delve into! Relax, drink your
cup of warm chocolate milk, and contemplate where your life
has brought you! That's the best answer I can offer!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't understand what's going on here at all. -- I have always looked forward to talking to Freelight. -- I have always thought he was - Just an educated "Philosopher", - non Christian, - but so are the Atheists and Marxists, and there are Plenty of them here on TOL.
I can't do Philosophy on my own, but with Freelight it just comes natural with me, and I have always enjoyed it, - I just don't understand that all the sudden, - I guess - seemingly just slaying him with such hatred.

Subjection: -- What would be bad about just informing every ( Active ) Member to just give up a certain percent of their Posts, and Threads on their own, of their less liked. Would that take much more time than any other way??

Letsargue / Paul -- 081214

Like I've always said; "The Sky is always up, it is never down!"

Letsargue

Perhaps, it's better to not be so inquisitive? There's a lot of your
own madness that you have yet to delve into! Relax, drink your
cup of warm chocolate milk, and contemplate where your life
has brought you! That's the best answer I can offer!

BOY!! - That sounds like a Threat to me!!!!

I don't Care what "You Have", -- I don't want any of it!!!

I know also, you'll get away with anything here, you always have, and I cannot understand Why - Completely!!!

Paul, David -- 081314

Letsargue

I already know enough about it, to know it's not for me or others!

SO Right There, You are "Only" speaking For Your Own KIND, Not for those like myself, that are not afraid to speak out!!! -- There are a great many I'd say, - that is just afraid to say anything, because they TOO don't know what's going ON!!!

AND I'll drink what and when I choose, it's Not the likes of you to tell me what and when to drink anything!!!

I watch all the time for some Fool like some of you, to come for me, and I just don't Really CARE!!!!

Paul, David -- 081314

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Important juncture in our discussion..bringing in UFOs

Important juncture in our discussion..bringing in UFOs

The UB doesn't have any spaceships like Elijah's flaming chariot.

We've made it clear to GM that the UB does not speak of UFO's as we commonly identify them today, being actual material-technogically advanced 'craft' as may be being used by extra-terrestrial beings advanced far enough to employ such for space or inter-dimensional travel. Lets recognize that the term 'UFO' can include a 'material' or any visibly seen 'object' (angelic or spiritualized form) as well,....so we would do well to expand what can be 'included' in using the 'acronym'(UFO) in any given context.

We would also note that the papers are 'limited' to only the religious-philosophical questions asked by the Forum-members to the celestial personalities during that particular period, and UFOs (flying saucers and various other space-craft) were not that prominent in the 1920s/1930s, making more of their appearances in the 1940s on out,...as atomic bomb explosions and other nuclear experiments and warheads were being made by mankind which appeared to arouse and bring on a wave of UFO sightings (Roswell being one of the most notable in the late 40's), - some of these UFO appearances have been associated with de-activating some nuclear missiles (perhaps a benevolent gesture or wake up call for humanity to stop its atomic/nuclear weapon production).

I shared this earlier and recommend one do their own research to weigh the facts and eye-witness testimonies here. As in anything, weigh the evidence, and do your own investigation....like a good detective.

Ufology today as we now know it, and all the knowledge that it includes about 'craft', 'alien visitations/contacts', all we know up to this point about the 'phenomena'...is another field in itself. Differences of opinion or interest exist among UB readers as to their opinion about UFO's and knowledge of any 'alien presence' on the planet.

It was inevitable this subject be 'treated' as some identify the UB as being 'UFO' or 'alien' related, which it is not necessarily...since modern Ufology has elements and experiences that the UB does not cover or even mention. Therefore a host of possibilities and related ideas or associations can be speculated to fill in certain gaps as we look at all knowledge and experience in this field, as far as extraterrestrial life or technology is concerned.

~*~*~

In my sharings so far with Caino (he can speak for himself and address my commentary),....he seems not too interested in modern Ufology and the questions/implications it may present to mankind, focusing more on the papers themselves as a fundamental guide for mankind, yet I hold a more all-inclusive vision and synthesis of all fields of extraterrestrial study and investigation, which includes the entire field of religion/spirituality, which naturally involves or relates to what is 'extraterrestrial' (outside of or beyond what is 'terrestrial').

This is barely scraping the surface here, so our use of terms, meanings and context is essential if we would engage in productive dialogue in order to really "relate".

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
SO Right There, You are "Only" speaking For Your Own KIND, Not for those like myself, that are not afraid to speak out!!! -- There are a great many I'd say, - that is just afraid to say anything, because they TOO don't know what's going ON!!!

AND I'll drink what and when I choose, it's Not the likes of you to tell me what and when to drink anything!!!

I watch all the time for some Fool like some of you, to come for me, and I just don't Really CARE!!!!

Paul, David -- 081314

Maybe that's ONE of your, myriad of problems? Perhaps, you drink
a little too much booze? Do you have hallucinations and periods of
feeling paranoid of others? I know your theology is a bit strange! You
believe that ALL prophesy was fulfilled by 70AD correct?

And, your posts are rather, shall we say; BIZARRE!

Letsargue

We've made it clear to GM that the UB does not speak of UFO's as we commonly identify them today, being actual material-technogically advanced 'craft' as may be being used by extra-terrestrial beings advanced far enough to employ such for space or inter-dimensional travel. Lets recognize that the term 'UFO' can include a 'material' or any visibly seen 'object' (angelic or spiritualized form) as well,....so we would do well to expand what can be 'included' in using the 'acronym'(UFO) in any given context.

We would also note that the papers are 'limited' to only the religious-philosophical questions asked by the Forum-members to the celestial personalities during that particular period, and UFOs (flying saucers and various other space-craft) were not that prominent in the 1920s/1930s, making more of their appearances in the 1940s on out,...as atomic bomb explosions and other nuclear experiments and warheads were being made by mankind which appeared to arouse and bring on a wave of UFO sightings (Roswell being one of the most notable in the late 40's), - some of these UFO appearances have been associated with de-activating some nuclear missiles (perhaps a benevolent gesture or wake up call for humanity to stop its atomic/nuclear weapon production).

I shared this earlier and recommend one do their own research to weigh the facts and eye-witness testimonies here. As in anything, weigh the evidence, and do your own investigation....like a good detective.

Ufology today as we now know it, and all the knowledge that it includes about 'craft', 'alien visitations/contacts', all we know up to this point about the 'phenomena'...is another field in itself. Differences of opinion or interest exist among UB readers as to their opinion about UFO's and knowledge of any 'alien presence' on the planet.

It was inevitable this subject be 'treated' as some identify the UB as being 'UFO' or 'alien' related, which it is not necessarily...since modern Ufology has elements and experiences that the UB does not cover or even mention. Therefore a host of possibilities and related ideas or associations can be speculated to fill in certain gaps as we look at all knowledge and experience in this field, as far as extraterrestrial life or technology is concerned.

~*~*~

In my sharings so far with Caino (he can speak for himself and address my commentary),....he seems not too interested in modern Ufology and the questions/implications it may present to mankind, focusing more on the papers themselves as a fundamental guide for mankind, yet I hold a more all-inclusive vision and synthesis of all fields of extraterrestrial study and investigation, which includes the entire field of religion/spirituality, which naturally involves or relates to what is 'extraterrestrial' (outside of or beyond what is 'terrestrial').

This is barely scraping the surface here, so our use of terms, meanings and context is essential if we would engage in productive dialogue in order to really "relate".

pj

I don't know anything about any of that, -- BUT I now tend to think that there is likely visitors from very far out!! -- and maybe big feet!!
(( HOWEVER )), -- that Kind doesn't care for nothing, but what they can get out of siding with the Rulers!!!

This is how that Country has gotten SOO OUT of Focus!!!

Paul, David -- 081314

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't know anything about any of that, -- BUT I now tend to think that there is likely visitors from very far out!! -- and maybe big feet!!
(( HOWEVER )), -- that Kind doesn't care for nothing, but what they can get out of siding with the Rulers!!!

Paul, David -- 081314

Very far out is a description that fits you, just fine!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul, David -- 081314

You mean the, 'Interplanetary Rulers?'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue, before you decide to take a trip on one of Freelight's UFOs, I'd
advise you to, check your 'travel insurance' and see if it covers, interplanetary
voyages! Just trying to help out!

Also, they're gonna make you take a shave and get a haircut, before take off!
That may be a deal breaker, for you?