breitbart

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
He's dead, but his ethics remain...

ST. LOUIS • Talk radio host Dana Loesch has settled her lawsuit against Breitbart.com, the conservative website that Loesch had claimed trapped her in a form of “indentured servitude” by using a contract to prevent her from working.

Loesch last week made a motion to voluntarily dismiss the suit she filed last year in U.S. District Court in St. Louis against the opinion aggregating website.

Her attorney, Eric F. Kayira, confirmed today that Loesch and Breitbart.com had come to a “non-monetary” settlement.

He declined to provide further details of the settlement, citing a confidentiality agreement.

Loesch's suit had sought to have her contract with Breitbart declared expired, after what she described as a business relationship gone “tragically awry.” She claimed in her suit that Breitbart was using her contract to prevent her from working for them or anyone else.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_25a178c8-9318-5d93-afc7-0f57194970f5.html

And you thought he just smeared liberals. There is no honor among thieves.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yes, the evil Barbarian forced Breitbart to do something dishonest so that one of his own people could sue him for it.

The all-powerful liberal Barbarian strikes again. He can also produce galloping paranoia in republicans, as you might have noticed.

musterion

Who I vote for, or whether I do, depends on who the candidate is. I don't think I'm alone in that but that does not equate to "Does not vote."

Who are these non-voting MADs you were talking about again, and why don't they vote? If they exist here, I guarantee it's for the same reason lots of Catholics have quit voting.

Besides, you were talking about Barbie.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Who I vote for, or whether I do, depends on who the candidate is. I don't think I'm alone in that but that does not equate to "Does not vote."

Who are these non-voting MADs you were talking about again, and why don't they vote? If they exist here, I guarantee it's for the same reason lots of Catholics have quit voting.

Besides, you were talking about Barbie.

nick ignores the question
stripe mocks the question
other answer like you
will not say who they will vote for
or
who they have voted for

musterion

I voted for Palin. McCain got in the way.

Don't know who the candidate will be. If it's Cruz or Walker, I'll vote for sure. Jindal, unsure. The rest I don't know enough about or don't trust what I've read. I'm from Ohio so I do not trust Kasich, I do know that.

Your turn.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I voted for Palin. McCain got in the way.

Don't know who the candidate will be. If it's Cruz or Walker, I'll vote for sure. Jindal, unsure. The rest I don't know enough about or don't trust what I've read. I'm from Ohio so I do not trust Kasich, I do know that.

Your turn.

I vote republican in november
and
I vote tea party in the primaries