Boy Scouts will be first target if Nashville embraces 'sexual orientation'

AsLan

Originally posted by neighbor
What prompts a homosexual to want to be a scout leader in the first place?

Oh man.. what prompts anyone to be a scout leader? This wreaks of paedophilia insinuation. Get a real argument.

What is a pervert anyways? Some define that for me please, as it seems to be used in a different way than paedophile in this thread. I'm interested to know.

If my wife and I have leather getups, a springy swing in our bedroom, mirrors on the ceiling and walls, use lots of lubrication, squirt EZ Cheese all over each other, am I a pervert?

AsLan

The core of this argument is whether or not the Boy Scouts is a 'christianity based' organization. Nothing more.

Just saying 'God' in an oath, weighs as much as the yanks' motto on their money, or their courtroom oaths.

If Boy Scouts allow gays to be leaders, and you disagree with it, here's a tip: don't send your kid there.

People wanna control everything. Control it with your vote, your participation or your boycott.

beanieboy

What are you talking about?

They liked girls.
They wanted to know what to do to get a girl to like you.
I told them to be yourself.
You know - you are a gift. Maybe you are funny.
Maybe you are athletic. Maybe you are sensitive.
Maybe you are compassionate, or a leader.
Be who you are, and people will be drawn toward you.
Don't play games. Don't pretend not to care.
Be a man, not a guy.
Those were the things I taught them. That's what they wanted to know. Boys at that age think that girls are aliens.
I was just helping them understand.

That's perverse? Promoting the heterosexual lifestyle?

What would you have me do instead?

Last edited:

beanieboy

Originally posted by AsLan
The core of this argument is whether or not the Boy Scouts is a 'christianity based' organization. Nothing more.

Just saying 'God' in an oath, weighs as much as the yanks' motto on their money, or their courtroom oaths.

If Boy Scouts allow gays to be leaders, and you disagree with it, here's a tip: don't send your kid there.

People wanna control everything. Control it with your vote, your participation or your boycott.

Again, I don't think this has anything with God.
And the athiest who gets kicked out, and the boy who worships a tree stays in. That's unjust. That is anti-boyscout.

But the other thing that bothers me is that it is people like Goose who aren't in Scouts, probably don't have any boys in Scouts, that I making it a football issue, while the boys probably have no opinion or don't care. I think you should ask the boys.

But, I fully support the boyscouts' right to keep out anyone they want. I just can't support their decision.
But I can tolerate them discriminating if they can tolerate me not buying candy bars and wreaths from them.

Last edited: