ECT Body of Christ: Created or uncreated?

elohiym

The Body of Christ is a newly created element -- not discovered, created -- not previously found on the periodic table.

More precisely, it's a newly created compound of two elements that previously were impossible to combine, but now are inextricably united in one new, absolutely pure substance.

The Body of Christ is eternal, uncreated.

Discuss.

elohiym

Hi , so prove it !!:jolly::jolly:

dan p

Let's go back to the beginning.

Genesis 3:8 They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

Did that God have a body, since He was walking in the garden?

DAN P

Let's go back to the beginning.

Genesis 3:8 They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

Did that God have a body, since He was walking in the garden?

Hi , and do you feel that a walking body makes noises , or not ??

The Body of Christ began in Eph 1:4 !!

dan p

Sheila B

The Body of Christ became True Food at the Last Supper. Jesus called it "THIS": Do this in remembrance of Me.
Flesh is created and becomes immortal, Divine Food, uncreated as it is the Second Person.

The Body of Christ is his body and He is the Head of the Body, the Church. These bodies that are many but become One since we eat the One Loaf... are created and will die outwardly, but immortal souls will never die.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Did Christ ever exist without the Body of Christ?

I say no.

He broke His body and gave it to us

Luke 22:19King James Version (KJV)

19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

elohiym

Hi , and do you feel that a walking body makes noises , or not ??

I believe the verse, which states: "They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden..." You have called it a "walking body." Now can you acknowledge it was Christ's walking body?

The Body of Christ began in Eph 1:4 !!

Adding exclamation points doesn't make your claim true.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

elohiym

you didn't say His created body

The Body of Christ is not His created body, assuming His physical body was created. The one called God in the book of Genesis that walked in the Garden of Eden had a body, but that was not a created body, was it? The one God that said, "Let Us make man..." is obviously more than one person, necessitating those persons have membership in a body--the Body of Christ.

Last edited:

elohiym

I'm not convinced Jesus' physical body should be called created.

Is begotten of God the same as created?

elohiym

If you believe the Body of Christ is created, can you explain why? Just claiming it is doesn't make it so.

0scar

1 the following is nonsence and it has no biblical support whatsoever: "The Body of Christ is a newly created element -- not discovered, created -- not previously found on the periodic table. More precisely, it's a newly created compound of two elements that previously were impossible to combine, but now are inextricably united in one new, absolutely pure substance". besides being a cientifically stupidity proper of a comic book.

2 - Christ did incarnate at birth (at conception actually). Before incarnation, Christ did not have flesh. In fact, "incarnation" mean "became carne/flesh".

3 - by incarnation, Christ became Jesus of Nazareth.

elohiym

The Body of Christ became True Food at the Last Supper. Jesus called it "THIS": Do this in remembrance of Me.
Flesh is created and becomes immortal, Divine Food, uncreated as it is the Second Person.

What does it mean for the Body of Christ to become "True Food?"