Bob is interviewed by his mentor, John Loeffler

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob is interviewed by his mentor, John Loeffler

Tuesday May 17th, 2005. This is show # 97.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Regarding Christians voting for pro-choice Republicans:
[Star Parker of CURE] called me. And she said, "We have to get a response from Focus on the Family. We have to get this out to the conservative Christian media. Because what we're doing is playing games with the Republican party." And she said, "Focus on the Family, they don't have to address this, they have to fix this because this is a tragedy."

one4christ

Yes!

Yes!

:BRAVO: The message is getting out! Stu, Joseph and now Star are all beginning to see the light. With Star's past appearances on FOF and her bold statement, maybe FOF will begin to wake up to the issue and respond...

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel [1 Cor. 4:14–15].

"Paul was the missionary who led them to Christ. It is a wonderful thing to be the spiritual father of someone whom you have led to Christ." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (1 Corinthians) (electronic ed., Vol. 44, p. 56). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Also see:

How to Be a Spiritual Father 1 Corinthians 4:14-21 by John MacArthur

Last edited: