Blaspheming the Holy Spirit

Letsargue

When a person speaks of things they do not know they speak from darkness.

(( And God never hears it ))!! – John 9:31 KJV – ( That doesn’t mean what it says, of course )!!

How then is anything considered Blaspheming? If you don’t know, you are that much unlearned at least!!!

It's so easy to bury this people in the Truth, the stuff Jesus' flesh was made of!!

Paul – 062512

keypurr

Come on keypurr. Even the Heavens declare the Glory of God, and says that there is no excuse. You all don't even know what the "Glory" of God is, how do you think you're going to get away with being without Faith? Just playing the part over and over? - That's Faithless.

Paul -- 050912

Yes Paul I agree one what. But what about the folks who never heard of God? I wasn't talking about any one in particular. They see his creation, but do they see him?

Letsargue

Yes Paul I agree one what. But what about the folks who never heard of God? I wasn't talking about any one in particular. They see his creation, but do they see him?

You ain't going to check this out, you can't afford to!!

Jeremiah 31:34 KJV – “They shall teach no more ( every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD ): for ( they shall all know me ) , ( from the least of them unto the greatest of them ), saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more”. – Let’s just throw the Word of God out of the looking glass / the Word of God!! – 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV – “( Now we see through a glass, darkly ); ( but then face to face ): now I know in part; but ( then shall I know even as also I am known ). – Way to go in denying the rest of the truth, which ( is Jesus Christ )!!

When is all this, - some times in the future after Jesus comes, or before?? Come on, tell us, your the smart one here it seems!!

Paul – 062512