Black White Supremacist Anti-Asian Racism

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This guy tells it better than I can although the people who need to hear this won't listen to him any more than they listened to me. The overwhelming majority of the "increase" in hate crimes against Asians as provided by FBI data is from black perpetrators. Not Trump supporting racist white supremacists.

Sorry.

Trigger warning for retarded libs: use of logic, reason, data and intelligent analysis ahead.

ok doser

ABC, spreading the lie:

Long didn't shoot the six Asian and two non-Asian prostitutes because he hated them. He shot them because he desired them and hated that in himself.

ok doser

At least they didn't mention Trump, at least in that clip. They did mention 3 other incidences in which Asians apparently were targeted because of their racial identity. They failed to explain that the attackers in those 3 cases were black. And they propagated the 169% increase figure that is debunked in my video in the OP.

marke

This guy tells it better than I can although the people who need to hear this won't listen to him any more than they listened to me. The overwhelming majority of the "increase" in hate crimes against Asians as provided by FBI data is from black perpetrators. Not Trump supporting racist white supremacists.

Sorry.

Trigger warning for retarded libs: use of logic, reason, data and intelligent analysis ahead.

Great post. The devil has been perpetrating the hate crime narratives in order to demonize whites, who are the least likely of ethnic groups to commit violence against others.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
So when is the "woke" crowd going to condemn all those liberal California universities for requiring Asians to have higher SAT scores?

ok doser

Remember that poor oppressed black girl who was targeted by racist college representatives and harassed for "eating while being black"

All lies

ok doser

At this point it's actually difficult to find one of these that shows a white person attacking Asians - it's almost all black people

ok doser

Incredibly stupid white girl claims that whites are responsible for black on Asian crime

Because public school, I guess

ok doser

Black white supremacist Trump supporter attacks Asian with knife!

I was going to post this one in Guns! but thought it would be funnier here. 😅🤣😂