black fathers matter

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
have you seen his rap sheet?

I have a rap sheet, want to see it?

That does not justify killing someone- you can justify your cops all day, but when they are killed, know that it was because of your indifference.
You all are reaping what you sowed.

fzappa13

These people didn't land from Mars. The grew up in the good old US of A. Education is the key to changing this. It will take generations, but it is doable. Yes, their own communities need to lead in this, but they can't do this alone.

You can holler as much as you want about how awful these people are. But if you don't do something to change things, then your great-grandchildren will face the same, or likely worse. This isn't just about blame. It is about improving things- but it will only work if Americans really want it to.

Ah, yes ... Education. Care to take a guess as to who is in charge of that now?

http://www.ets.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocksprings-Independent-School-District/454510138025639

chair

Ah, yes ... Education. Care to take a guess as to who is in charge of that now?

You Americans have had 150 years to fix this. And all you do is complain about how somebody else did it wrong. So get some political power, and do it right. Though I haven't seen much talk in conservative circles about improving the situation. Just "law and order" and "no welfare state" and "no abortion" and especially "liberals are to blame".

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You Americans have had 150 years to fix this.......
A typical ignorant statement from an uninformed foreigner. I get a kick out of foreigners who think they know America but in fact don't know a dang thing about us, and display their ignorance with their dumb statements.

What Shangri La or Nirvana country do YOU live in?

Last edited by a moderator:

chair

A typical ignorant statement from an uninformed foreigner. I get a kick our of foreigners who think they know America but in fact don't know a dang thing about us, and display their ignorance with their dumb statements.

Jerk.
I was born and raised in Detroit. Live in Israel now.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you a=care- try to change things. But you obviously don't care. Much easier to complain, blame Blacks, blame liberals- and watch the game on TV.

Who is blaming blacks? Speaking of false narratives...Still blind as a bad 2000 years later.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
A typical ignorant statement from an uninformed foreigner. I get a kick out of foreigners who think they know America but in fact don't know a dang thing about us, and display their ignorance with their dumb statements.

Jerk.....
LOL! Well put. You're a credit to your... ...whatever.

.....I was born and raised in Detroit......
...a city run into the ground by the Democrats, the same idiots you suggest educate our kids.

.....Live in Israel now.
Really? Then shut the hell up and mind your own business. By the way, how's your Intifada going?

musterion

Bill Cosby's sleazy iniquities were pretty much legally forgotten until he made the mistake of speaking honestly about the self-inflicted dysfunction in the black community. That was bad enough but he said it where white folks heard and agreed with him. That's where Cosby screwed up. It was at that point these old cases, some of them settled, were dredged up or filed right before the clock would have run out on them.

Leave the plantation, get punished.

chair

LOL! Well put. You're a credit to your... ...whatever.

...a city run into the ground by the Democrats, the same idiots you suggest educate our kids.

Really? Then shut the hell up and mind your own business. By the way, how's your Intifada going?

Your comments are ad hominem, and not relevant. Nor did I suggest that Democrats do the job. I suggest you conservatives get off your rear ends and do it, instead of complaining.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

A little context, from one year ago...........

BLACK PANTHER TELLS CROWD OF 200 IN CHARLESTON: “KILL EVERY LAST [WHITE MAN] AND KILL ALL OF THEIR G*DD*MN FAMILIES”

JUNE 25, 2015| BY ROBERT GEHL
>> http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/bla...te-man-and-kill-all-of-their-*******-families

"Trying to capitalize on the racist mass murder at a Black Charleston church, New Black Panthers Leader told a group of about 200 they need to “finish the mission” of killing “slave masters” and their families.

Breitbart is reporting Malik Zulu Shabazz tried to incite the crowd of African Americans to rise up and commit mass murder........................"