Bizarre, Creepy Video Of Peter Strzok Smirking Goes Viral

glorydaz

really? he got his rearend handed to him by Gowdy as he should have. And I'm no fan of Gowdy.

I loved the guy (can't remember his name) who read the list of rules Strzok had broken.

Strzok's fidelity to the FBI code of conduct was broken at every turn, and the guy is now in charge of Human Services in the FBI? That is sick.

His claim he NEVER crossed any lines while using FBI phones and computers to send his personal text messages. "NEVER" crossed any lines. What a joke.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I have to admit that when the bald headed Trump lemming from Texas brought up the adulterous affair that Strozk was involved in, I was hoping that Strozk would bring up Trump's past sexual improprieties.

But then there are limited hours in a Congressional hearing...

All the Trump affairs we know about
A timeline of Donald Trump's extramarital affairs, with maybe too many details.

https://www.metro.us/president-trump/all-the-trump-affairs-we-know-about

glorydaz

I have to admit that when the bald headed Trump lemming from Texas brought up the adulterous affair that Strozk was involved in, I was hoping that Strozk would bring up Trump's past sexual improprieties.

But then there are limited hours in a Congressional hearing...

All the Trump affairs we know about
A timeline of Donald Trump's extramarital affairs, with maybe too many details.

https://www.metro.us/president-trump/all-the-trump-affairs-we-know-about

This isn't a Trump bashing thread.

It's a smirking lying FBI deep state thread.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trey_Gowdy_Peter_Strzok.jpg

This isn't a Trump bashing thread.

It's a smirking lying FBI deep state thread.

Bizarre, Creepy Video Of Peter Strzok Smirking Goes Viral

Given that the Republican attempt to "roast" a member of the "lying FBI deep state" on daytime television was a "NOTHING - BURGER," his accusers are now forced to resort to "creepy smirks" as evidence of his guilt!

drbrumley

I thought Louie Gohmert said what most people were thinking about that smirk he must have worn while claiming what a fine fellow he was to his poor wife. :nono:

The man simply could not hide his contempt. He was so much like Comey, I got "mildly nauseous" watching his performance. Totally sickening to think he was in charge of such important investigations. Lord have mercy on this country.

That smirk really ticked Gohmert off.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Agreed ... the GOP made fools of themselves as well as making it crystal clear they had no intention of representing and protecting America.

Another bald-faced ignorant lie.

Oh and by the way, Old Uncle Joe Biden is another baby-killing pro-choicer. I thought you were against abortion. More hypocrisy from another TOL Liar.

Jerry Shugart

I loved the guy (can't remember his name) who read the list of rules Strzok had broken.

Strzok's fidelity to the FBI code of conduct was broken at every turn, and the guy is now in charge of Human Services in the FBI? That is sick.

His claim he NEVER crossed any lines while using FBI phones and computers to send his personal text messages. "NEVER" crossed any lines. What a joke.

Yea, and the Dems were clapping for him in approval.

rexlunae

Oh yeah, he really did. :chuckle:

I actually thought Ratcliffe's time with him was better.

The basic logic of Strzok's response to Gowdy is persuasive: If he or the FBI had indeed been biased against Trump, and determined to unfairly stop him from winning, they could have leaked the fact that Trump was under investigation for suspicious contacts with Russian intelligence. For all the aspersions he casts, Gowdy can't point to any official act that Strzok or any other FBI official engaged in that was unfair to Trump. What they've got is one text message, ripped from context, and the assumption that if Strzok isn't a full-on MAGA chud, he can't fairly do his job like the professional he is.

Gowdy is the factless crusader, always preening, always posturing, never bringing the actual facts, partisan from the first word. This man used to be a federal prosecutor. Seeing his behavior on the Benghazi Select Committee and in this matter makes me want to go back and figure out how many people he railroaded into prison. I'll bet there are at least a few, if he behaved as he has in elected office.

rexlunae

He definitely broke the rules. That's why Mueller removed him from the investigation. And I guarantee human resources isn't where he wanted to end up.

What I will tell you is that it's easy to forget that a government phone is a government phone. You meet people at work, socialize with them, arrange social events with your government phone because that's the only phone number you have for your coworkers. And apart from a few categories of communication, there's nothing wrong or against the rules about that. If he'd done all the same things on his personal cell, it would likely never have come to light, and as long as he continued to act as a professional, he probably would have never have been caught. If it hadn't been in the middle of such a politically sensitive investigation, it probably would have lead to a wrist-slap.

rexlunae

I thought Louie Gohmert said what most people were thinking about that smirk he must have worn while claiming what a fine fellow he was to his poor wife. :nono:

I think you overestimate the number of people who care much about that. In fact, I'm certain you only care about it because you hate Strzok, because he dared to question your master Trump. Otherwise, you'd have leveled the same criticism against Trump. Yeah, I know, this isn't a Trump-bashing thread, but you clearly don't really care about this unless you think you can use it to discredit someone you don't like for other reasons. So why don't you make an argument that's possible to take seriously?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I think you overestimate the number of people who care much about that.......

It goes to character you dope. If that idiot wants to stand before the committee and crow about his ethics and professionalism, then he gets his fake ethics thrown right back in his face. In fact, he is an immoral liar and a fraud, which his adultery attests to.

Besides, thats the tactic you use against Trump, about his affairs and all that, so whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Or in other words, if you can't take it then don't dish it out. Didn't you dad teach you that? Dope.

At least Trump never made fake protestations about his stellar character. He owns his mistakes.

rexlunae

It goes to character you dope. If that idiot wants to stand before the committee and crow about his ethics and professionalism, then he gets his fake ethics thrown right back in his face. In fact, he is an immoral liar and a fraud, which his adultery attests to.

Ah, so you think anyone who has had an affair has no character and can't ever be trusted? So, Strzok, Trump, Trump Jr., Giuliani, Gingrich...?

Besides, thats the tactic you use against Trump, about his affairs and all that, so whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Quote me doing that, you liar.

At least Trump never made fake protestations about his stellar character. He owns his mistakes.

You should listen to him talk sometime. I mean, really pay attention.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The basic logic of Strzok's response to Gowdy is persuasive: If he or the FBI had indeed been biased against Trump, and determined to unfairly stop him from winning, they could have leaked the fact that Trump was under investigation for suspicious contacts with Russian intelligence. For all the aspersions he casts, Gowdy can't point to any official act that Strzok or any other FBI official engaged in that was unfair to Trump. What they've got is one text message, ripped from context, and the assumption that if Strzok isn't a full-on MAGA chud, he can't fairly do his job like the professional he is.

Gowdy is the factless crusader, always preening, always posturing, never bringing the actual facts, partisan from the first word. This man used to be a federal prosecutor. Seeing his behavior on the Benghazi Select Committee and in this matter makes me want to go back and figure out how many people he railroaded into prison. I'll bet there are at least a few, if he behaved as he has in elected office.

^^Intellectual dishonesty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk