Big time side effect of vaccination

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
If you want a vaccine that alters your DNA go for it. I am not going to take a vaccine that has no long term testing. My body my choice.

chair

If you want a vaccine that alters your DNA go for it. I am not going to take a vaccine that has no long term testing. My body my choice.
If you want a vaccine that alters your DNA, you need to go to another planet. They don't exist on Earth.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
If you want a vaccine that alters your DNA, you need to go to another planet. They don't exist on Earth.
Because you are in denial and clueless to the garbage they are pushing as a vaccine that is your ignorance not mine.

chair

Hey skippy, you are mistaken. It is absolutely a "freedom" issue, and has nothing to do with "health" or science". You obviously know nothing about immunology and how the body is designed to fight viruses. Requiring people to carry an ID card, and limiting their ability to work or shop, is absolutely a "freedom" issue, but a worthless pile of crap, like you, wouldn't understand something that simple. When anyone is told, or in this case forced, to choose how to manage their own health care, by pigs, like you, they deserve a shot in the head.
I did report this post. I had the naïve idea that calling somebody a "worthless pile of crap" and suggesting that I "deserve a shot in the head" would get someone banned. I was wrong- my apologies for being so naïve. Ironically- I got banned for suggesting that this site had devolved to nastiness and extreme views.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I did report this post. I had the naïve idea that calling somebody a "worthless pile of crap" and suggesting that I "deserve a shot in the head" would get someone banned. I was wrong- my apologies for being so naïve. Ironically- I got banned for suggesting that this site had devolved to nastiness and extreme views.

This post has been reported for being whiny

OZOS

When anyone is told, or in this case forced, to choose how to manage their own health care, by pigs, like you, they deserve a shot in the head.
Learn to read, pig. They are "like you" and they deserve. Otherwise, you just claimed that you would force me to submit to your form of health care. If that's the case, then you would be a fascist, like them.

As far as my other description YOU 💩

chair

Learn to read, pig. They are "like you" and they deserve. Otherwise, you just claimed that you would force me to submit to your form of health care. If that's the case, then you would be a fascist, like them.

Pig? I am more of a Sun Wukong than a Zhu Bajie! But you don't have any rules, unlike Zhu, who has eight!

chair

1. Thou SHALL NOT use profanity or insinuated profanity on this forum. Crass potty humor is also discouraged here at TOL.

Gary K

Banned
Here is what else is going on in Israel. Suicide rates are rising. Reasons given by Israeli experts? Government response to coronavirus. I wonder what happened to that "if lockdowns can save just one life" baloney? They are costing lives.

OZOS

Here is what else is going on in Israel. Suicide rates are rising. Reasons given by Israeli experts? Government response to coronavirus. I wonder what happened to that "if lockdowns can save just one life" baloney? They are costing lives.

Two young people, we knew (in their 20's), took their lives this year, and they both said they felt alienated from family and friends, as a result of the lockdowns.

Gary K

Banned
Two young people, we knew (in their 20's), took their lives this year, and they both said they felt alienated from family and friends, as a result of the lockdowns.
Fortunately no one i know has committed suicide, but one of my wife's uncles has developed blood clots since taking the vaccine. He's been in the hospital with them for a few weeks now. He took the Moderna vaccine.

chair

Lockdowns are a necessary evil. I don't think anybody claims that there isn't a cost.
By the way- that article was from July 2020

chair

I was referring to this, Sir Ok Doser.
Go get vaccinated.