Big time side effect of vaccination

OZOS

We were discussing vaccines- and nobody is forcing you to get one.
Once again, that is a lie. Just as people have been forced to wear masks, they are also going to be forced to be vaccinated, through I.D. card enforcement. I'm sure you would have turned over the Jews to Hitler "for the good of others", you judenrat.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Assuming that it's true- that's one case out of how many millions? And how many would have died if they hadn't gotten the vaccine?

Haven't gotten the vaccine, and probably never will.

Not dead yet. (I think...)

chair

Once again, that is a lie. Just as people have been forced to wear masks, they are also going to be forced to be vaccinated, through I.D. card enforcement. I'm sure you would have turned over the Jews to Hitler "for the good of others", you judenrat.
Are are projecting your fears- this enforcement hasn't happened anywhere, even in countries that have ID cards. And being Jewish and living in Israel, I do not take kindly to your comments. Of course, since you are a psychopath, that is what you intended.

OZOS

Are are projecting your fears- this enforcement hasn't happened anywhere, even in countries that have ID cards.
You're full of crap, but then again, you are a fascist pig.

"In addition to I.A.T.A., IBM has been developing its own Digital Health Pass that would enable individuals to present proof of vaccination or a negative test to gain access to a public location, such as a sports stadium, airplane, university or workplace."

Last edited:

chair

"In addition to I.A.T.A., IBM has been developing its own Digital Health Pass that would enable individuals to present proof of vaccination or a negative test to gain access to a public location, such as a sports stadium, airplane, university or workplace."
Hey, it's your free choice! Do want you want, idiot. Just don't infect the rest of us.

chair

You've had the vaccine... how can anyone infect you?
once everybody has been vaccinated, except a few idiots, the epidemic will be over, and those idiots can join civilized society again. we're not there yet. Oh- I forgot- I'm not supposed to be concerned about other people, only myself.

Right Divider

Body part
once everybody has been vaccinated, except a few idiots, the epidemic will be over, and those idiots can join civilized society again. we're not there yet. Oh- I forgot- I'm not supposed to be concerned about other people, only myself.
Quite the retarded remarks. Apparently you believe that anyone that does not think like you is an idiot. That's idiotic, so maybe you're the idiot.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You dodged the question that was asked. Now that you have been vaccinated, you are safe right? Safe from getting the Kung flu, Safe from spreading the Kung flu.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

My medical history is nobody's business by my own and my doctor's.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You dodged the question that was asked. Now that you have been vaccinated, you are safe right? Safe from getting the Kung flu, Safe from spreading the Kung flu.

Safe from lung pow sicken?

chair

I am partly safe- the vaccine isn't 100% effective. And what about other people- those who haven't been vaccinated yet? That was my point- responsibility to other people. To society. I was not dodging anything, but I did not spell it out clearly enough.

chair

Quite the retarded remarks. Apparently you believe that anyone that does not think like you is an idiot. That's idiotic, so maybe you're the idiot.
I do not really think that. OZOS has triggered that with his completely inappropriate comments.