biden watch

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Remember when we thought Biden was shaking hands with nobody:
We were mistaken. Turns out he was actually shaking hands with his invisible pooka, Harvey:
0-456-768x432.jpg

way 2 go

China sent a warning to Joe Biden on Tuesday after the Chinese-American bank, Cathay Bank, provided Senate Republicans with records revealing millions of dollars transferred from Chinese firms to Hunter Biden and James Biden.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Here is a longer clip. Marvel at the incoherence, the mumbling, the total absence of any energy or vitality. If I'm Xi and I see this, I'm launching against Taiwan. If I'm Putin, I'm throwing more troops in against Ukraine. If I'm the Taliban, I'm planning all sorts of incursions against American interests, including the American homeland. If I'm little rocket dude, I'm launching "test flights" over Japan. If I'm the Mexican cartel, I'm redoubling my efforts to make the border nonexistent.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
(in an) ABC and ... Washington Post (poll), Sixty-three percent of registered voters said Biden does not have the mental sharpness to serve, and 62% said he is not in good enough physical health to serve.

How many people still believe that Joe the Rapist really got 81 million votes?

way 2 go

(in an) ABC and ... Washington Post (poll), Sixty-three percent of registered voters said Biden does not have the mental sharpness to serve, and 62% said he is not in good enough physical health to serve.

How many people still believe that Joe the Rapist really got 81 million votes?

37% are showing their public school education