Biden/Harris 2020

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Screen-Shot-2020-10-15-at-8-15-19-PM.png

Nope

That's the total turnout for this sad sack

Bob Carabbio

November is coming... :)

Not for me, y'all!!! November 3 is already past. I didn't even look at the names, I just looked for the "Rep" and voted for it. SO for me the election is over, and let the chips fall where they may. I didn't vote "FOR" anybody, but I DID VOTE AGAINST everything Democratic, in the only real way the system provides for doing so.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Not for me, y'all!!! November 3 is already past. I didn't even look at the names, I just looked for the "Rep" and voted for it. SO for me the election is over, and let the chips fall where they may. I didn't vote "FOR" anybody, but I DID VOTE AGAINST everything Democratic, in the only real way the system provides for doing so.

:thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Well Bob, I’ve already voted too. Democratic straight down the line. :)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
States Shatter Early Voting Records as Democrats Drive Turnout
(Bloomberg) -- Millions of Americans are breaking voter-turnout records with three weeks to go before Election Day and Democrats are casting early ballots at a far higher rate than Republicans.

Concerns about the coronavirus pandemic have increased mail-in voting and led to unprecedented levels of early voting, especially among Democrats. More than 21.2 million voters have cast their ballot early, either in person or by mail, in states that report voting data, according to the University of Florida
Elections Project.
As President Donald Trump and the Republican Party bet on Election Day in-person turnout, states that he won by a small margin in 2016 are seeing more Democrats voting early.
With 18 days of frenetic campaigning by Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden still ahead, many states allow early voting. This year, with enthusiasm running high, voters have already cast 15.3% of the total votes counted in the 2016 general election.
Battleground states like Ohio and Georgia among others have already set records in voter turnout. In other critical states, such as Florida, Michigan and Wisconsin, early voting turnout has already reached 20% or more of the total turnout for the 2016 election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ecords-as-democrats-drive-turnout/ar-BB1a5t43

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Friday warned Republicans the party could face a “bloodbath” in November if voters aren’t feeling optimistic about the economy and the direction of the pandemic.

Speaking on CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Cruz said the presidential election is extremely "volatile" and that
President Trump could still get reelected by a “big margin” if voters feel like the U.S. is recovering from the pandemic-induced economic shutdown.

But he warned the party could also face landslide losses similar to what happened in the midterms following the Watergate scandal and Richard Nixon’s resignation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...bath-of-watergate-proportions-on-election-day

Truth7t7

Well Bob, I’ve already voted too. Democratic straight down the line. :)
Democrats: Murder The Unborn (Abortion) And Promote Homosexuality (Same Sex Marriage)

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Truth7t7

And I'll Do The Same!

Trump/Pence 2020

Truth7t7

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Friday warned Republicans the party could face a “bloodbath” in November if voters aren’t feeling optimistic about the economy and the direction of the pandemic.

Speaking on CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Cruz said the presidential election is extremely "volatile" and that
President Trump could still get reelected by a “big margin” if voters feel like the U.S. is recovering from the pandemic-induced economic shutdown.

But he warned the party could also face landslide losses similar to what happened in the midterms following the Watergate scandal and Richard Nixon’s resignation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...bath-of-watergate-proportions-on-election-day
The recent BidenGate with Hunter Bidens Lap Top, it contains beyond criminal content, emails and letters galore, a paper trail large enough to start a National news outlet!

Throw (Cooney) Hunters ex Business partner, that is serving a prison sentence, Hunter threw him under the bus, it payback time, he just turned his GMail account over to Peter Switzer, the Biden crime family is done!

Breitbart
Exclusive — ‘This is China, Inc.’: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Associates Helped Communist-Aligned Chinese Elites Secure White House Meetings

AP_469205480109.jpg
AP Photo/Nati HarnikPETER SCHWEIZER and SEAMUS BRUNER 16 Oct

2020 Newly obtained emails from a Hunter Biden business partner lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. These never-before-revealed emails outline how a delegation of Chinese investors and Communist Party officials managed to secure a private, off-the-books meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden.
Business Associate 2011 email, Hunter Biden’s business associates also discussed developing relations with what one called “China Inc.” as part of a “new push on soft diplomacy for the Chinese.” These emails are completely unconnected to the Hunter Biden emails being released by the New York Post.

These and more explosive never-before-revealed emails were provided to Schweizer by Bevan Cooney, a one-time Hunter Biden and Devon Archer business associate. Cooney is currently in prison serving a sentence for his involvement in a 2016 bond fraud investment scheme.

In 2019, Cooney reached out to Schweizer after becoming familiar with the revelations in his 2018 book Secret Empires. Cooney explained that he believes he was the “fall guy” for the fraud scheme and that Archer and Hunter Biden had avoided responsibility.
From Prison, Releases Emails Detailing China Influence-Peddling Operation

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 10/16/2020 - 16:20

Emails from a former business associate of Hunter Biden's inner-circle who's serving time in prison for a 2016 investment scheme reveal that Hunter and his colleagues used their access to the Obama administration to peddle influence to potential Chinese clients and investors - including securing a private, ofte-books meeting with the former Vice Presi

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Democrats: Murder The Unborn (Abortion) And Promote Homosexuality (Same Sex Marriage)
2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

In case you've forgotten Ezekiel 16:49:

Behold, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom, pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Truth7t7

Sorta like Hunter Biden taking in $Billions$ from Russia and China, selling the Biden VP office?

Like Obama dropping pallet of $Billions$ to the world terriost in Iran?

Like Obama promoting oppressive communist government in Cuba and Venezuela?

Obama releasing the terrorist 5 from Guantanamo Bay, returning to the battlefield, killing Americans and civilians?

svg%3E
HQ5Y6KXO2YP4Z66OABC3VLOXME.jpg