Biden fiddles around while the world burns to the ground around him

marke

John Kerry, a long-time idiot leftist democrat leader, opines that Biden and the US need to stay focused on spending trillions in tax dollars to fund leftist organizations founded for the purpose of scamming billions off the US government. What a pair of crooked idiots those two turned out to be.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/john-...te-change?utm_medium=push&utm_source=pushnami

John Kerry cautioned Wednesday that Russia's war on Ukraine will distract the international community from one of the Biden administration's top national security priorities: climate change.

The former secretary of state and current U.S. special envoy for climate was discussing Russia's unprovoked invasion of Ukraine during an interview on BBC Arabic when he said the war will have "massive emissions consequences" for the entire world.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
John Kerry ... said the war will have "massive emissions consequences" for the entire world.
Perhaps we should rush Greta to NYC for an emergency session of the United Nations and she can shame Vlad and Volod into fighting with squirt guns and lollipops.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Perhaps we should rush Greta to NYC for an emergency session of the United Nations and she can shame Vlad and Volod into fighting with squirt guns and lollipops.
Hopefully independents get a whiff of what this whole climate "crisis" agenda is 'cooking' and we can get back to the more sober Republicans running Washington, and this time with more vigor. "Squirt guns and lollipops" indeed. We're possibly on the brink of WWIII here....

marke

As if the invasion of Ukraine is no big deal Kerry is pleading for Putin to continue helping the US fight global warming. This after Biden pleaded with Putin to lower his oil prices so Americans could get some relief from skyrocketing gasoline prices they have experienced almost from the day Biden took office.

"But massive emissions consequences to the war but equally importantly, you're going to lose people's focus, you're going to lose big country attention because they will be diverted and I think it could have a damaging impact," he continued. "So, you know hopefully President Putin would realize that in the Northern part of his country, they used to live on 66% of the nation that was over frozen land.

"Now it's thawing, and his infrastructure is at risk. And the people of Russia are at risk," he added. "And so I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate."

What idiots democrats and their followers are. They fly all over the world on private jets calling on others to make sacrifices for global warming, especially to support massive government funding of organizations established by democrats to suck up billions of dollars under the guise they are actually saving the planet.

Idolater

Another black eye for Joe the Rapist

I have little difficulty thinking of Mr. "OJ" Simpson as a murderer (in spite of him not being convicted in a court of America----I mean law), but I have not seen enough strong evidence to persuade me that President Biden is a rapist. I've seen more evidence to support that Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh is a rapist than that President Biden is a rapist----and that's saying a lot because I didn't see any evidence that sustains the accusation that Justice Kavanaugh is even 'rapist-adjacent', let alone a rapist.

ok doser

I have little difficulty thinking of Mr. "OJ" Simpson as a murderer (in spite of him not being convicted in a court of America----I mean law), but I have not seen enough strong evidence to persuade me that President Biden is a rapist. I've seen more evidence to support that Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh is a rapist than that President Biden is a rapist----and that's saying a lot because I didn't see any evidence that sustains the accusation that Justice Kavanaugh is even 'rapist-adjacent', let alone a rapist.
Got a whole thread on it:

marke

How much evidence do you need to believe the sworn testimony of the rape victim that the President of the US and his media supporters are fighting tooth and nail to suppress?

Idolater

How much evidence do you need to believe the sworn testimony of the rape victim that the President of the US and his media supporters are fighting tooth and nail to suppress?
Aren't you presuming that "the rape victim" is actually a rape victim? Why don't you think that President Trump's accusers are "rape victims"? Why only President Biden's? What's the difference?

marke

Aren't you presuming that "the rape victim" is actually a rape victim? Why don't you think that President Trump's accusers are "rape victims"? Why only President Biden's? What's the difference?
I have not been asked about credible evidence coming from "Trump's rape victims" but I cannot believe rabid democrat prosecutors, lawyers, and investigators would not have brought those charges in court if they had found them credible. I can, however, believe the FBI could not find any credible evidence to support Dr. Ford's allegations when they investigated, or they again would have charged Kavanaugh in court.

And I can believe the FBI never investigated Reade's claim and found her claims unsupportable because if they had found Reade's allegations to be untrue they would have certainly reported that fact.

ok doser

Aren't you presuming that "the rape victim" is actually a rape victim?
there is contemporary evidence that the assault occurred.

and there is undeniable evidence that social media and the leftist mainstream media ran cover for Joe before the election
Why don't you think that President Trump's accusers are "rape victims"?
I don't know enough about them. If you think they are, start a new thread.
Why only President Biden's? What's the difference?
My interest in Tara Reade's story started when I was a participant on a hardcore feminist group on Facebook before the last election. There was a faction of "Me Too" participants who were very interested in discussing Biden and Tara Reade. Once Joe got the nomination, their voices were silenced.

The more I investigated Tara Reade's story, the more plausible I found it to be.

The little bit of investigations into the controversies surrounding Trump never developed into that degree of plausibility.