Biden admin knowingly pushed unconstitutional law

Gary K

Banned
The Biden admin pushed the black farmers get paid and white farmers do not law even though they themselves said the law was unconstitutional.

This is the level of evil we are facing.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
The Biden admin pushed the black farmers get paid and white farmers do not law even though they themselves said the law was unconstitutional.

:unsure: Okay....So we've go this one, the current vaccine EO, and the rent collection moratorium...That makes three (by my count) times willfully and pretty much admittedly disregarding the Constitution.

I have to admit when I saw the OP I thought it was going to be about the vaccine EO. Kinda cool actually when you consider that dictating to private companies to control their employees?...Pretty much the textbook definition of fascism. :rolleyes:

Good thing we got rid of that fascist dictator Trump, huh!?! 😄

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:unsure: Okay....So we've go this one, the current vaccine EO, and the rent collection moratorium...That makes three (by my count) times willfully and pretty much admittedly disregarding the Constitution.

I have to admit when I saw the OP I thought it was going to be about the vaccine EO. Kinda cool actually when you consider that dictating to private companies to control their employees?...Pretty much the textbook definition of fascism. :rolleyes:

NO MORE MEAN TWEETS!

Gary K

Banned

I agree on the number of unconstitutional number acts by the Biden admin. However this time it's really egregious. They actually informed their political allies that they knew it was unconstitutional.

That's a step beyond what they have done before. They always claimed some constitutional authority, and had some lawyers backing them up. This time they flat out told their supporters they knew they were in the wrong and did it anyway. That's egregious behavior over and above what they had tried before.

Gary K

Banned
It's gonna get a lot worse

Biden's threats are what make Clif High's comments on all of this so interesting. He gets a lot of things right with his predictive linguistics data mining of the internet. He used to sell his predictions for something like $500 a month but now is convinced he needs to give them away so more people can have access to them.

marke

Biden is one of the whitest, most racist bad guys in government.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I suspect that you are correct. :rolleyes:
For about a year I participated in a Facebook hardcore feminist group. Every morning we were thrown four or five posts by the administrators for us to rant and rave about. Like raw meat to the lions in the zoo. There was no reasoning with these people. There was no rationality associated with their discourse. It was all raw emotion.

I likened it to the following one too many times and was permabanned.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
For about a year I participated in a Facebook hardcore feminist group. Every morning we were thrown four or five posts by the administrators for us to rant and rave about. Like raw meat to the lions in the zoo. There was no reasoning with these people. There was no rationality associated with their discourse. It was all raw emotion.

I likened it to the following one too many times and was permabanned.

:sneaky: Well, they probably just didn't understand why you hate women.