Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Theology Thursday: Bible Humor

This is the show from Thursday October 23rd, 2014

Summary:

* Ridiculing the Wicked: Bob shows that God often uses humor and mocking to rebuke the wicked. And check out kgov.com/nicer-than-god.

Today's Resource: God's Biblical Attributes 2-Blu-ray or DVD set The Five Biblical Attributes of God

You may have been told that the five primary attributes of God are immutability, impassibility, omnipotence, omnipresence, and omniscience. We refer to these as the Greek and Latin philosophical OMNIs and IMs. They are quantitative. However, the actual five biblical attributes of God are that He is living, personal, relational, good and loving. These are qualitative. And as we will see, quality trumps quantity.

10 sessions in your choice of Blu-ray or DVD set.

way 2 go

attacked by a loaf of bread :crackup:

Jdg 7:13 When Gideon came, behold, a man was telling a dream to his comrade. And he said, "Behold, I dreamed a dream, and behold, a cake of barley bread tumbled into the camp of Midian and came to the tent and struck it so that it fell and turned it upside down, so that the tent lay flat."

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
attacked by a loaf of bread :crackup:

Jdg 7:13 When Gideon came, behold, a man was telling a dream to his comrade. And he said, "Behold, I dreamed a dream, and behold, a cake of barley bread tumbled into the camp of Midian and came to the tent and struck it so that it fell and turned it upside down, so that the tent lay flat."

:rotfl:

Really, I've just always wanted to use that smiley... :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What about atheism humor? Afterall, we have jokia, albeit in hiding.