• Zakath

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

webby

Axe dropper
Administrator
You may want to reserve your voting until the battle has developed.

But feel free to discuss the battle here!

Jaltus

I am going to have to give Zak a slight edge. Overall, he is the more polished poster.

However, I have not been reading their debates on the other boards, so who knows?

This is probably the most eagerly anticipated matchup of mine. I cannot wait to see it started.

Freak

Knight has the advantage!

Knight has the advantage!

Knight has the advantage because he has embraced the truth where Zakath has the disadvantage because he has believed a lie!

Zakath is just not the same as he once was (in regards to his debating skills). I'm not sure what happened. Regardless, Knight will easily win this debate...:up:

I'm looking forward to voting as the debate moves forward...

Last edited:
C

cirisme

Hey, freak, long time no see. :D

I'm the official bookie in this royale, so any bets must go through me. :D I charge a paultry 75% commission on all winnings, and if you lose, well, the details are too horrible to mention. ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Hmm. 75%? That's starting to sound a bit like Harry the Horse's rates. Where's good ole Nathon Detroit when you need him... ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Good thought, Ev. I certainly don't want to bet my money unless the odds are at least 5:3 against me... ;)

C

cirisme

Before you start talking about commissions, Cirisme, perhaps
you might tell us what the odds are...?

Uhhh, astronomical?(You are referring to my ability to make money on this, right? ;))

:D

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Cirisme,

How're you gonna make book if we have to explain odds and spreads to you? :confused:

Sheesh! ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath
Hmm. 75%? That's starting to sound a bit like Harry the Horse's rates. Where's good ole Nathon Detroit when you need him... ;)
Uh..... sorry Zakath but you made this joke in Battle Royale I let's try to keep it fresh eh Zakath? :D ;)

C

cirisme

Zakath,

How are we going to have fun if I have to explain what a joke is? :confused:

Sheesh. ;)

me again

The debate should start very soon...

The debate should start very soon...

Hey, the debate hasn't even started yet and I see that Knight is already winning "1 to 0."

That person is obviously voting for the "issue" and not for "who presents the best argument."

Gee, I wonder who could have cast that vote? :confused: ;)

I'm glad it's not me in the ring!!! :eek:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: The debate should start very soon...

Re: The debate should start very soon...

Originally posted by me again
Hey, the debate hasn't even started yet and I see that Knight is already winning "1 to 0."

That person is obviously voting for the "issue" and not for "who presents the best argument."

Gee, I wonder who could have cast that vote? :confused: ;)

I'm glad it's not me in the ring!!! :eek:
I know who voted.

My guess is it was a mistake (jumped the gun - so to speak) or maybe the voter is simply omniscient? :D

me again

Caution: Brusing Ahead

Caution: Brusing Ahead

Knight,

Soon you will find that being in the ring is very very difficult, even if you've got "right" on your side. Plus, Zak has a doctorate, wit and is a polished writer.

Watch the left hooks. No, on second thought: run!!! LOL :eek:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Caution: Brusing Ahead

Re: Caution: Brusing Ahead

Originally posted by me again
Knight,

Soon you will find that being in the ring is very very difficult, even if you've got "right" on your side. Plus, Zak has a doctorate, wit and is a polished writer.

Watch the left hooks. No, on second thought: run!!! LOL :eek:
That's the beauty of this debate....

Me... an uneducated stooge, vs. "all-mighty" highly educated Zakath! You would think the Battle should be a slam dunk for the Zakster, but truth will prevail.

Furthermore....
We are both in the ring so if nerves are a factor then nerves should be equal. No?

Status
Not open for further replies.