Battle Royale VII Specific discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Bob in his formal debate stated: So tribesmen can adopt minimalist clothing and condition their women to go topless, but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.

Based on the fact, that in my actual experience in the third world, this is not the case, I'm calling for Bob to retract his outright false statement. My family were missionaries in Africa for many years and we have found that topless tribeswomen in such cultures do not readily reassert their modesty.

Vitamin J

Originally posted by Freak
Bob stated: So tribesmen can adopt minimalist clothing and condition their women to go topless, but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.

This is simply not true from my experience and the experience of others who have traveled in the third world.
YOUR experience IS anecdotal evidence.

Now, please for sake of dialog could you at least answer my question?

Are you making the case that woman are NOT inherently modest?

Freak

Originally posted by Vitamin J
YOUR experience IS anecdotal evidence.

How would you catagorize Bob's statement/evidence: ...but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.

And I'm telling you (unlike Bob for he has never traveled/or lived in a third world nation) that I have (and many others) witnessed that topless woman do not readily reassert their modesty.

Bob, you made a false statement and I'm calling you on you to retract your misleading statement. Will Bob honor Jesus in this?

Freak

Are you making the case that woman are NOT inherently modest?

I'm making the case that this statement by Bob is false:

...but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.

Freak

I'm wondering if some of his other assertions are ill-researched. I'm also wondering, since Bob has read my rebuttal, why he refuses, in light of the facts, to retract his misleading statement. He has so far opted out in being honest....

Bob in his formal debate stated: So tribesmen can adopt minimalist clothing and condition their women to go topless, but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.

Based on the fact, that in my actual experience in the third world, this is not the case, I'm calling for Bob to retract his outright false statement. My family were missionaries in Africa for many years and we have found that topless tribeswomen in such cultures do not readily reassert their modesty.

Vitamin J

I'm making the case that this statement by Bob is false:

...but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.
Has anyone ever told you that you have a hard time dialoging?

Lets go s-l-o-w-e-r.

Bob was making the case in his 8th round post that woman are inherently modest.

You seem to be rejecting that assertion based on anecdotal evidence therefore I am trying to understand your point. So please do me a favor and answer my question...

Let me ask it in a slightly different way...

IS YOUR POINT that woman are NOT inherently modest?

Freak

Bob was making the case in his 8th round post that woman are inherently modest.

But does he have to make a false statement to prove his points??? A yes or no answer will be nice.

IS YOUR POINT that woman are NOT inherently modest?

My point is that Bob made a false statement when he said: So tribesmen can adopt minimalist clothing and condition their women to go topless, but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.

Vitamin J

Freak lets see how you deal with anecdotal evidence....

It has been my experience that modern day faith healers and demon exorcists are nothing but fraud's preying on the lesser educated for profit and for personal gain.

Therefore you freak are a fraud.

In light of this FACT are you going to repent from your position as a exorcist?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Freak the idea at TOL is to engage in dialog.

Simply repeating yourself over and over without responding to others is something we frown upon.

You are notorious for this tact.

Freak

It has been my experience that modern day faith healers and demon exorcists are nothing but fraud's preying on the lesser educated for profit and for personal gain.

Ahhhh...since your Daddy Bob is incapable of speaking the truth and his followers are incapable of seeing the fact he made a misleading statement you resort to changing the topic. I believe I hit a nerve. Ha!

By the way, what does the exorcism ministry have anything to do with this, when Bob stated: So tribesmen can adopt minimalist clothing and condition their women to go topless, but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.

Jesus was basically accused of the same thing when He drove out demons.

Did Jesus tell His followers that in His name we would drive out demons?

Vitamin J

By the way, what does the exorcism ministry have anything to do with this
I am merely attempting to see how you deal with anecdotal evidence.

Again....

Freak

Like I said, Jesus commanded His followers to drive out demons. How could I repent of doing something that is right?

Freak

Hey Vitamin, in case you don't know:

The exorcism ministry has nothing to do with Bob making a false statement, Bob stated: So tribesmen can adopt minimalist clothing and condition their women to go topless, but missionaries find that women in such cultures readily reassert their modesty.

Vitamin J

Like I said, Jesus commanded His followers to drive out demons. How could I repent of doing something that is right?
Read my anecdotal evidence more carefully I think your missing the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.