Battle Royale VII is coming....

CoCrucified

Originally posted by Zakath
I don't think so... :think:

Aw, come on Zak. You know you love the clown! :chuckle:

Not everyone has a smiley named after them!!!

:zakath: :zakath: :zakath: :zakath: :zakath: :zakath:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Knight
Zakath.. your an atheist. Remember? :zakath: ;)

Therefore...

If God exists (any god)..... your atheism is in error.

So if I prove Bob wrong by demonstrating that his deity doesn't exist but that some other deity does...

Freak

Originally posted by Lord Vader
And that's about as much as you can hope and pray to get from a debate like this.

Interesting comment from an atheist.

"And that's about as much as you can hope and pray to get from a debate like this. "

Pray?
:think:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
It's a common enough figure of speech in American society, Jay. Perhaps he's been brainwashed into using the word... ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Sometimes, but not as you would. :)

In addition to its religious significance the word "pray" also means to entreat or to ask. This usage is a bit archaic, but sometimes appropriate to some situations; as in "pray, tell me how this is accomplished."

Lord Vader

It's a common enough figure of speech in American society, Jay. Perhaps he's been brainwashed into using the word... ;)

Hee hee! I actually put that in as an after thought (after having written the sentence without it) just to see the reaction. I didn't feel a lot like there would be one!

Imagine someone digging this up 200 years from now and using it to declare that I was indeed a "believer". Wouldn't that be dumb!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Lord Vader
Hee hee! I actually put that in as an after thought (after having written the sentence without it) just to see the reaction. I didn't feel a lot like there would be one!
You kidder, you! :chuckle:

Imagine someone digging this up 200 years from now and using it to declare that I was indeed a "believer". Wouldn't that be dumb!
I sometimes wonder how much "evidence" is misinterpreted by those who wish to believe...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Battle Royale VII Collector T-Shirts now available in the TheologyOnLine Store.

Get yours today while supplies last!

CLICK HERE

How come that Enyart character gets top billing. He's not even a regular poster here ! :ha:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How come that Enyart character gets top billing. He's not even a regular poster here ! :ha:
Well lets see maybe I put his name on top and yours underneath symbolically as some type of "eternal" statement. ;)

Hey... but I did give your name ALL CAPS!!!

PaladInChrist

In addition to its religious significance the word "pray" also means to entreat or to ask. This usage is a bit archaic, but sometimes appropriate to some situations; as in "pray, tell me how this is accomplished."

Yep, prayer doesnt mean worship, it means communication.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Well lets see maybe I put his name on top and yours underneath symbolically as some type of "eternal" statement. ;)

Hey... but I did give your name ALL CAPS!!!

How about that. I guess in the parlance of the Internet, that's a bit like SHOUTING IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS! :bannana:

Lord Vader

Originally posted by Freak
Yes, you are. Don't get bent out of shape.......it's a joke :chuckle:

Uh, what? LOl! Just think, you're, uh, *reply*, is sitting here on the internet 24/7 making you look like a dork. Does't it burn you up? :bannana: