BAKERY OWNER STATES; "LET THEM NOT EAT CAKE!"

genuineoriginal

Are you trying to make the blasphemous claim that unrepentant homosexuals can be saved?
Homosexuality is a lust of the flesh! (sin) Christ died for "THAT"
particular sin as well!! If the homosexual hears the message of
God's forgiveness, mercy, and eternal life through Christs shed
blood and resurrection and places his faith in Christ as Lord and
Savior and is "born-again Spiritually" he will be forgiven and will
gain eternal life!! Like it or not G.O. that's the way it is!!

He will not be forgiven if he doesn't repent of his sin.
If he continues in his sin, he will not gain eternal life.
Like it or not, that's the way it is.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He will not be forgiven if he doesn't repent of his sin.
If he continues in his sin, he will not gain eternal life.
Like it or not, that's the way it is.

If someone is "truly" a child of God, they will not continue
a "lifestyle" of sin!! However, a Christian still has the ability
to sin 1 John 1:8 states; "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Homosexuality is a lust of the flesh! (sin) Christ died for "THAT"
particular sin as well!! If the homosexual hears the message of
God's forgiveness, mercy, and eternal life through Christs shed
blood and resurrection and places his faith in Christ as Lord and
Savior and is "born-again Spiritually" he will be forgiven and will
gain eternal life!! Like it or not G.O. that's the way it is!!

Then you believe that they can continue in a homosexual sexual relationship?

Would you think a man and woman living together and having a sexual relationship without being married, is ok if they get saved and that its ok that they still do not marry and continue on?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Then you believe that they can continue in a homosexual sexual relationship?

Would you think a man and woman living together and having a sexual relationship without being married, is ok if they get saved and that its ok that they still do not marry and continue on?

No one who is "truly born-again Spiritually" will continue
in a "lifestyle" of sin. That includes the gay people!! To live
together as man and wife without marrying is also living
in a perpetual lifestyle of sin!!

One must be saved and have the Holy Spirit indwelling
them in order to overcome sin and a sinful lifestyle!!

Quincy

Having a slice of cake for breakfast!! I made it myself, who needs the establishment or other's approval. Mmmmmmm chocolate :D

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Guess it doesn't work both ways...

Well, if they are unwilling to make the cake, they should be held to the same standard as those bakeries who refused to make a gay wedding cake.

Doom

Well, if they are unwilling to make the cake, they should be held to the same standard as those bakeries who refused to make a gay wedding cake.
I agree with your statement. However, instead of the government deciding who people must serve and who they should not serve, it should be up to the consumers who they are willing to support with their dollars. If a bakery does not want to sell a cake to someone who is against same-sex marriage they should be free not to, and if the community does not like that, they do not have to shop there.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree with your statement. However, instead of the government deciding who people must serve and who they should not serve, it should be up to the consumers who they are willing to support with their dollars. If a bakery does not want to sell a cake to someone who is against same-sex marriage they should be free not to, and if the community does not like that, they do not have to shop there.

Though I am pro-SSM, I agree with this statement. The only time I would make an exception would be if the service was one that included a medical emergency service or life and death situation.

No one is going to be physically harmed or become ill because someone refuses to marry them, serve them, etc.

Doom

He should immediately file lawsuits so this issue can be forced to the supreme court. It cant be both ways.
Based on the way the government has chosen to deal with this against Christian business owners, you are absolutely right. :up:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Completely agree, but because that is not the way it is, and believers are being sued and told they cant hold their own beliefs in their business models, then suits should be flying the other way too and this issue settled once and for all in the law.

Doom

Completely agree, but because that is not the way it is, and believers are being sued and told they cant hold their own beliefs in their business models, then suits should be flying the other way too and this issue settled once and for all in the law.
:thumb: