BAKERY OWNER STATES; "LET THEM NOT EAT CAKE!"

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
The idea and truth of the matter is; this is a capitalistic country, and if we start discriminating against gays, blacks, Hispanics, Irishmen, Germans, overweight people, skinny people, foreigners, etc., etc., Etc ., then where will we be?? Homosexuality is a sin, not some strange creatures from another universe seeking to destroy humanity!!

As long as everyone's money is green, that's what counts in the end analysis!! This poor Baker and his family is going to reap a whirlwind
of bad publicity and a ton of hate mail and lost revenue, all because he's taking such a stand! What if he refused to bake a cake for a black couple, would you feel the same??

My use of the word liar is representative of a person who has chosen to partake in the sin of lying! You can fill in the blanks with whatever chosen sins you want! That's only an example! Lying is a sin, adultery is a sin, homosexuality is a sin, etc., etc.!! Get it??

Practically, everyone has lied in his or her life at one time or another, does that mean a store owner should turn away practically everyone because of that fact?? Homosexuality isn't even mentioned as one of the seven deadly sins!! It is indeed a "lust of the flesh," and a sin, but not unforgivable!! Some seem to think it's one of the worst sins. As humans we're capable of lying, cheating, stealing, committing adultery, lusting, gluttony, gossiping, murder, etc., etc.! Not all of us give in to these sins, none the less; we still have our own chosen sins we commit, whether we be Christian, or non-Christian!! The Bible tells us that if we think, something is a sin, then to us; it is a sin!! Think about that!!
Some businesses post a sign which says, "We reserve the right to refuse service." Any savvy business owner knows there could be consequences for doing so.

I do opine that your premises are bordering on the hysterical.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Would I work along side a gay person; yep! Would I have a conversation and a laugh with a gay person; yep! Would I stand in line at a theater if I knew a gay person was in line; yep! Would I sell a gay person a cake if I were a baker; you bet I would! Would I accept that a gay person is legally married before God and the church; nope!! In order for a society to flourish we must be civil and law abiding with one another!! However, we all belong to the same club when it comes to being sinners and each sinner has their own separate chosen sins!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some businesses post a sign which says, "We reserve the right to refuse service." Any savvy business owner knows there could be consequences for doing so.

I do opine that your premises are bordering on the hysterical.

That's your opinion and you have a right to it! However, you'll have to abide with my personal opinion as well! That's the way it works, like it or not my friend!!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That's your opinion and you have a right to it! However, you'll have to abide with my personal opinion as well! That's the way it works, like it or not my friend!!

but you see a difference between
going to a same sex marriage
and
baking a wedding cake for a same sex marriage
but
you can't explain it to us

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is homosexuality a mental problem? No!
Is homosexuality a physical disease? No!
Is homosexuality a gene related consequence? No!

Is homosexuality a choice? Yes!
Is homosexuality a sin? Yes!

How do we know homosexuality is a sinful lust of the flesh? (Sin) The Bible tells us so! That's good enough!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Can a homosexual become a "born-again child of God? Yes!
Can a homosexual inherit eternal life through the shed blood of Christ? Yes!
Can a homosexual repent of their sin? Yes, but only with the help of the indwelling Holy Spirit, if they are "truly" a child of God!! The Holy Spirit works to conform God's own into the image of God's only Son, Jesus Christ!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We all have our own ideas of what is the worst sins imaginable!! All of us agree murder would be at the top of that list. The Bible mentions gluttony and gossip as being wrong. Some think it's okay to tell a little white lie. Still others think homosexuality is a horrible sin!! We all have our opinions about the subject of sin!

If it were possible to only commit "one" single sin in our life; it would be enough to keep us out of the kingdom of God, if it weren't for the finished work of Christ on the cross!!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Can a homosexual become a "born-again child of God? Yes!
Can a homosexual inherit eternal life through the shed blood of Christ? Yes!
Can a homosexual repent of their sin? Yes, but only with the help of the indwelling Holy Spirit, if they are "truly" a child of God!! The Holy Spirit works to conform God's own into the image of God's only Son, Jesus Christ!!
I'll fix this for you:

1. Can a homosexual repent of their sin? Yes, but only with the help of the indwelling Holy Spirit, if they are "truly" a child of God!! The Holy Spirit works to conform God's own into the image of God's only Son, Jesus Christ!!
2. Can a (ed: repentant) homosexual become a "born-again child of God? Yes!
3. Can a (ed: repentant) homosexual inherit eternal life through the shed blood of Christ? Yes!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll fix this for you:

1. Can a homosexual repent of their sin? Yes, but only with the help of the indwelling Holy Spirit, if they are "truly" a child of God!! The Holy Spirit works to conform God's own into the image of God's only Son, Jesus Christ!!
2. Can a (ed: repentant) homosexual become a "born-again child of God? Yes!
3. Can a (ed: repentant) homosexual inherit eternal life through the shed blood of Christ? Yes!

A person comes to Christ by; hearing the message preached, understanding they're a lost sinner and need Christ's shed blood
on the cross and His resurrection in order to receive God's
mercy, forgiveness, and eternal life and placing their faith in
Christ as Lord and Saviour. They can only receive help for overcoming
their sin, through the indwelling Holy Spirit who works to conform them to the image of God's Son. The repentance you speak of can only be ones acknowledgement that they are a lost sinner without Christ and must place their faith in Him alone! Overcoming sin is a process and can only be done after the Spirit indwells that individual!! We come to Christ a lost sinner unable to do anything accept placing our faith in Christ's finished work!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So far as I know; only people who sin walk into a bakery and order a cake!!
The only one who could walk into that bakery, without any sin would be; Christ
Himself, and that's no joke it's serious!!