AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

marhig

Where I come from if a woman speaks to a man in a disrespectful manner it's the husband that gets a beating for allowing her to do so.

I come from the same place as you, and that's not what we do here.

Also, there is no male nor female in Christ, if you're saying things wrong in God then I'll speak up!

marhig

What?! Truster glorified the murder of people by terrorists???

God lets evil humans do harm sometimes so that it is justified when then spend eternity in the lake of fire.

It's not the will of God to do so GT. And that is what Truster is saying.

People who murder do so by the will of the devil.

We were reading John 16 in our house meeting today and this was in it.

John 16:2

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Those who kill don't know Jesus nor the father, and they do so because they are listening to Satan not God!

And I'm more interested in helping pull people out of that fire than wanting them to burn in it!

God's Truth

It's not the will of God to do so GT. And that is what Truster is saying.

People who murder do so by the will of the devil.

We were reading John 16 in our house meeting today and this was in it.

John 16:2

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Those who kill don't know Jesus nor the father, and they do so because they are listening to Satan not God!

And I'm more interested in helping pull people out of that fire than wanting them to burn in it!

I can hardly believe that Truster was backing the terrorists. Are you sure?

God's Truth

Where I come from if some haughty prick runs their mouth towards the intentional endless degradation of a kind woman with the sole intent to hurt her then they quite likely would find themselves dead, and not spiritually so, like you.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Exactly.

God's Truth

GT ask him, he seems to be doing so to me regarding terrorism. I hope I'm wrong, but read some of his posts and let me know what you think. Thank you.

I admit I do not read most his posts, especially if they are long. If he comes on and denies what you say then I would bother to read it to find out for sure. Your welcome.

marhig

I admit I do not read most his posts, especially if they are long. If he comes on and denies what you say then I would bother to read it to find out for sure. Your welcome.
Well just in case you're interested, he has a thread entitled "terror is a sword of judgement." That pretty much shows what be believes.

God's Truth

You are not in Messiah.

Truster, I have a powerful testimony. Jesus himself saved me. I was not saved by my own faith, i.e. just believing that I was saved. I was not saved by a pastor, spouse, relative, or friend. I was saved by Jesus Christ himself. Tell me how you get that you can tell marhig, and anyone here that we are not saved? What is so great about your great feeling?

You had an ah ha moment is not salvation.

God's Truth

Calvinism is a very tricky doctrine. People who hear about the Calvinistic doctrine study it and then say ah ha, wow, I have seen the light. But what they don't get is that they misunderstood the masquerader of light and have merely understood a false doctrine.
Just because someone finally gets something, does not mean God opened their eyes to believe a lie. It could mean that God opened their eyes to see not to be fooled.

glorydaz

I started this thread and like many others I've started you use them to attract my attention. I don't want your attention. Anyone who thinks I'm exaggerating can check "foundation" for a start.

"Attract your attention".....you dweeb, you put all these thread up to attract attention. What a doofus this Bluster is. :down:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truster, I have a powerful testimony. Jesus himself saved me. I was not saved by my own faith, i.e. just believing that I was saved. I was not saved by a pastor, spouse, relative, or friend. I was saved by Jesus Christ himself. Tell me how you get that you can tell marhig, and anyone here that we are not saved? What is so great about your great feeling?

You had an ah ha moment is not salvation.

The question has to be answered. Have we accepted Christ as Savior? Only then will you have authenticated your trust.