Australian TV host brutalizes Biden for being 'determined to weaken' America, 'emboldening' enemies

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Australian TV host brutalizes Biden for being 'determined to weaken' America, 'emboldening' enemies

Sky News Australian host James Morrow blasted President Joe Biden over the weekend, hammering Biden for being "determined to weaken America's standing, her military, and emboldening her and our enemies."

POLL: What scares you the most?
Speaking in a monologue on Anzac Day — Australia and New Zealand's version of Veterans Day — Morrow said Biden is "making a mockery" of America and its allies.

"Today is Anzac Day, when we commemorate all those who made the ultimate sacrifice fighting for our freedoms and fighting very often side by side with soldiers from the United States," Morrow began.

"Which is why today, it is so depressing to look at what is happening to the U.S. under Joe Biden, who seems, for whatever reason, determined to weaken America's standing, her military, and emboldening her and our enemies, making a mockery of a century's worth of shared sacrifice," he continued.

Morrow went on to bash Biden for his "green eco warrior posturing" — citing Biden being the only person on a virtual meeting with world leaders to wear a face covering — which he predicted would only embolden American enemies.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:unsure: After the four years of constant bashing from "Down Under" that I have witnessed I really have to wonder what the Aussies are talking about here.
All I have heard about (Admittedly in my little anecdotal circles) is how horrible the US & Trump are (Which was quite a shock to me as I had no idea the amount of animosity the Aussies had for us.)
Now Biden is in charge so you might as well be happy...It's what you wanted and I have left behind all "Give a Damns" regarding what people in other countries care about.

Enjoy the quickly approaching China/Russia hegemony. :censored:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:unsure: After the four years of constant bashing from "Down Under" that I have witnessed I really have to wonder what the Aussies are talking about here.
All I have heard about (Admittedly in my little anecdotal circles) is how horrible the US & Trump are (Which was quite a shock to me as I had no idea the amount of animosity the Aussies had for us.)
Now Biden is in charge so you might as well be happy...It's what you wanted and I have left behind all "Give a Damns" regarding what people in other countries care about.

Sky news is like Fox.

Listening to this just now

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

If we can drive an ideological wedge between those two, it would behoove us. I think one possible tack is the freedom of religion, because there are a lot of Orthodox Russians, and China hates Christ.

TrevorL

Greetings Trump Gurl,
Sky News Australian host James Morrow blasted President Joe Biden over the weekend
At least the news concerning America has now quietened as broadcast here in Australia. Trump was very noisy and possibly unpredictable. I do not know how many listen to Sky News Australia. I certainly do not have access to Sky News. We have two main government TV Channels ABC and SBS, and then three privately owned channels as far as news is concerned, and here in Newcastle these are channels 5,6,8 and I suggest most viewers watch these five channels, and these are all free to air. I certainly feel happier to live in Australia by comparison to what seems to happen in the USA in many areas, but I will let you guess what items I could specifically mention.

Kind regards
Trevor

Idolater

So do those who are in power in Russia.....So do those who are in power here. :oops:
What I meant was, China has no regard for the freedom of Christians to believe and practice their faith, that's not true for Russians or for Americans.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
What I meant was, China has no regard for the freedom of Christians to believe and practice their faith, that's not true for Russians or for Americans.
I hear you....I'm pretty sure however, that the patience that Russia has for "Christianity" and other religions is largely due to Putin's quirks. If he was taken out of power, or perhaps if the Church gave him more trouble than it's worth, then I wonder how long that would last. ;)

Idolater

I hear you....I'm pretty sure however, that the patience that Russia has for "Christianity" and other religions is largely due to Putin's quirks. If he was taken out of power, or perhaps if the Church gave him more trouble than it's worth, then I wonder how long that would last. ;)
Given the treatment by certain Soviet leaders of the Russian Orthodox Church I doubt they would have any real trouble with whatever regime's in place for a good century before that could happen again, like with the Holocaust in Germany---that's not happening again there, at least for a good century anyway.

Even if you couldn't call Russia the polity Russian Orthodox in religion as a rule, Russian Orthodox Christians constitute a pretty healthy minority, and even Russians who deny Christ, are still going to have plenty of family who remain loyal to Him. They're all going to Mass, they all partake of the One Bread One Body of Christ. We're way closer in spirit /Spirit with the Russian nation than we are the Chinese, as Americans, and especially as either American Catholics or American Orthodox (Happy Easter!). The Chinese regime persecutes Christ and the Chinese nation is not Christian. The Russians are a Christian polity. A regime antagonistic to Christ (basically Russian Orthodoxy "is" Christ in Russia) wouldn't have any legs, especially with the Soviet persecution of the Russian Orthodox Church in living memory of Russians.

Idolater

btw @TomO love the Dalai Lama quote in your signature
he's got another, re: homosexuality: he calls it "sexual misconduct"
For me it's positive proof that the guy's a natural rights theorist, like the American founders were, although perhaps more natural law than natural rights, but saying it would be reasonable to shoot someone with a gun, can only come from natural rights, imo anyway.

Wink.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Given the treatment by certain Soviet leaders of the Russian Orthodox Church I doubt they would have any real trouble with whatever regime's in place for a good century before that could happen again, like with the Holocaust in Germany---that's not happening again there, at least for a good century anyway.

Even if you couldn't call Russia the polity Russian Orthodox in religion as a rule, Russian Orthodox Christians constitute a pretty healthy minority, and even Russians who deny Christ, are still going to have plenty of family who remain loyal to Him. They're all going to Mass, they all partake of the One Bread One Body of Christ. We're way closer in spirit /Spirit with the Russian nation than we are the Chinese, as Americans, and especially as either American Catholics or American Orthodox (Happy Easter!). The Chinese regime persecutes Christ and the Chinese nation is not Christian. The Russians are a Christian polity. A regime antagonistic to Christ (basically Russian Orthodoxy "is" Christ in Russia) wouldn't have any legs, especially with the Soviet persecution of the Russian Orthodox Church in living memory of Russians.
Correct