Attn: The Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Then houw about facing the other subjects of this thread? I didn't start this solely about your conflict with erinmarie.:nono:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I still think you need to reflect on your position of how you react to blatant rejection of God, and hypocrisy.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse, I will not dignify your post number one in this thread with a response, because it is filled iwth all kinds of mistruth and angry judgements from you. You don't know me at all, and all you see is the incorrect pictures that powerful people on this board paint about me. I won't respond to that. If you want to think I'm gay or wussy or whiney you go right ahead. I don't sweat what you think, nor do I really care. I don't have the highest opinion of you but I"m not coming out and blasting you because I don't know the real you, so I leave you alone. I dismiss your accusations.

I will say that I have shown a sinful side of myself at times, and repent for that. I may have appeared hypocritical but I am not a blatent hypocrite. (intentionally) We all do things accidentally. But I'm not the bad guy people make me out to be (ninny, erin, you, etc.)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
1] I don't think you're gay.
2] If you feel that you are misrepresented, then represent yourself. Stand up and be a man.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
See my absolute final post on this matter here. http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=760081#post760081

I give you my word I won't bring it up again.

The Edge said:
Lighthouse, I will not dignify your post number one in this thread with a response, because it is filled iwth all kinds of mistruth and angry judgements from you. You don't know me at all, and all you see is the incorrect pictures that powerful people on this board paint about me. I won't respond to that. If you want to think I'm gay or wussy or whiney you go right ahead. I don't sweat what you think, nor do I really care. I don't have the highest opinion of you but I"m not coming out and blasting you because I don't know the real you, so I leave you alone. I dismiss your accusations.

I will say that I have shown a sinful side of myself at times, and repent for that. I may have appeared hypocritical but I am not a blatent hypocrite. (intentionally) We all do things accidentally. But I'm not the bad guy people make me out to be (ninny, erin, you, etc.)

:doh:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hey, Edge, I bet you can't go a day wihtout posting on this thread. In fact, I dare you to go a week without ever responding in any form to any thread, or point, or post which refers to things you have said you will drop. That includes responding to this post. Let's see if I'm wrong.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
Hey, Edge, I bet you can't go a day wihtout posting on this thread.

It's been over 24 hours since he's posted on this thread. I think you're taunting him and you need to give it a rest.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse just apologized via PM and said he didn't realize that it had been that long since he had posted. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.