Attn: The Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

The Edge said:
lighthouse, chill out dude. i have nothing against you. :mario:
Edge, you need to stop being a little attention-seeking girl already. Or, just go away. Yes, that's better. Go away.

ShadowMaid

The Edge said:
I whine because I was wrongly attacked and I just wish I could plant a seed of repentance in someone.

How is it that you're in the right, and they're in the wrong. Perhaps you can show some evidence for this?

If I went about it wrong, I'm sorry. But EM was seriously in the wrong, and I was willing to let it drop but she keeps on attacking me, and I"m not going to take it anymore.

Erin is a woman who is entitled to her opinion, as you have your own opinion of her.

I have not seen her "attack" you. Care to back this up?

To all the other good people of TOL, don't get involved. This can quiet down on its own very easily if EM would button her lip towards me, and if you all stopped it.

Very easy.

Hmm, I haven't noticed Erin bring this up all the time.... Again, any evidence? :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The Edge-
If you'd shut up about it, so would we. But you don't. You constantly whine about being "attacked," whether it's by the administrators, or erinmarie, or whoever else. I agree with Mr. 5020: Either shut up, or go away.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
The Edge said:
I whine because I was wrongly attacked and I just wish I could plant a seed of repentance in someone. If I went about it wrong, I'm sorry. But EM was seriously in the wrong, and I was willing to let it drop but she keeps on attacking me, and I"m not going to take it anymore.

To all the other good people of TOL, don't get involved. This can quiet down on its own very easily if EM would button her lip towards me, and if you all stopped it.

Very easy.

Hey Edge

Many of us have been on the receiving end of group admonishment. The best thing you can do is say what you have to say and drop it completely. It will eventually go away.....

SOTK

BillyBob said:
Hey Edge

Many of us have been on the receiving end of group admonishment. The best thing you can do is say what you have to say and drop it completely. It will eventually go away.....

Agreed. :up:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
I predict Shadowmaid will grow up and go to law school or be a prosecutor or something.

Ok, you've really crossed the line with this one. Now you're just being down right mean and cruel.

;)

fool

Hall of Fame
:up: :up:
Holly said:
Wow! I'm obviously not part of the in-crowd around here, and I don't know the histories of any of the parties involved in this, but since you are going public with this, you invite commentary and questions. Whatever you may fault him with, Edge has at least served this country in the military. Have you, Lighthouse? If so, thank you for your service. If not, where do you get off repeatedly impugning the manhood of someone who has?

:up:

ShadowMaid

The Edge said:
I predict Shadowmaid will grow up and go to law school or be a prosecutor or something.

Hmm, if I were to become a lawyer, I would most likely starve because I wouldn't perjure myself and I would actually turn in the criminals who I know to be guilty.

Now, a prosecuter, sounds like something I would get fired for. Because if I got the guy, my justice would be thwarted by the "just a system".

Lovejoy

ShadowMaid said:
Hmm, if I were to become a lawyer, I would most likely starve because I wouldn't perjure myself and I would actually turn in the criminals who I know to be guilty.

Now, a prosecuter, sounds like something I would get fired for. Because if I got the guy, my justice would be thwarted by the "just a system".
Naw, you could represent the interests of Christian non-profits. They are forever getting into trouble because they do not understand "mammon." You could be their righteous "insider".

ShadowMaid

Lovejoy said:
Naw, you could represent the interests of Christian non-profits. They are forever getting into trouble because they do not understand "mammon." You could be their righteous "insider".

Ooohhh, undercover work, and bashing liberals. What more could a gal ask for? :chuckle:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
ShadowMaid said:
And btw The Edge, I look foward to your answers. I am still waiting for them. :)
You're going to be looking for a long time, my dear, so you might as well give up because I'ma notta givina you nuttin'!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.