Atheist Billboard Spokesman Vs. Radio Talk Show Host Bob Enyart

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Atheist Billboard spokesman, Joel Guttormson, (“Don’t Believe in God, You’re Not Alone”) will debate Radio talk show host Bob Enyart this Thursday on Bob’s radio and internet show (AM 670, Internet www.KGOV.com) .

Both sides have been sent information on the other (Bob’s show with his interview of Dan Barker was sent to Joel, and Joel’s website http://metrostateatheists.wordpress.com/ was sent to Bob).

Joel is the president of Metro State Atheist, and has even gone so far as to have an atheistic symbol tattooed to his chest (how’s that for conviction?) See image at bottom of post:

Mr. Enyart was asked why he doesn’t have a tattoo of Jesus on his chest and he responded: “I do, only it’s deeper.” See image at bottom of post:

The show will air at 3:00 pm MT (same bat time… same bat channel). Be there!

fool

Hall of Fame
I am not familiar with Bob Enyart's show...does he normally make shows available for download later?

Yup, they're all at the KGOV website, follow the link in my link and keep pushing buttons until something happens one way or the other.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Atheist Billboard spokesman, Joel Guttormson, (“Don’t Believe in God, You’re Not Alone”) will debate Radio talk show host Bob Enyart this Thursday on Bob’s radio and internet show (AM 670, Internet www.KGOV.com) .

Both sides have been sent information on the other (Bob’s show with his interview of Dan Barker was sent to Joel, and Joel’s website http://metrostateatheists.wordpress.com/ was sent to Bob).

Joel is the president of Metro State Atheist, and has even gone so far as to have an atheistic symbol tattooed to his chest (how’s that for conviction?) See image at bottom of post:

Mr. Enyart was asked why he doesn’t have a tattoo of Jesus on his chest and he responded: “I do, only it’s deeper.” See image at bottom of post:

The show will air at 3:00 pm MT (same bat time… same bat channel). Be there!

Just thought I should let everyone know that this show has been changed to Wednesday at 3:00 PM.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Thanks Prisca... Oh and by the way thanks also for setting up this debate between Bob and Joel. :thumb:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Interesting, but I wonder what there is to debate. The billboards themselves, or Guttormson's own convictions?