Atheism kills 3 in terrorist attack #chapelhillshooting

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right, because atheists are so well-known for our fondness for religious maniacs.:rotfl:

This is your response to my criticism of you not rebuking islam? You misdirect as usual.

If you want to talk about the murdering ways of atheism, start a thread on the communists.

Granite

Hall of Fame
This is your response to my criticism of you not rebuking islam? You misdirect as usual.

If you want to talk about the murdering ways of atheism, start a thread on the communists.

This thread frankly isn't the time or place to dump on radical Islam. A nutter murdered three people, and you're happy about it.

WizardofOz

Where did I say somebody claims it is moral? Build your strawman a little better next time, you silly little homo.
:hammer:
I don't think it is moral to cut people's heads off for not converting, unlike you do. You do, because you will not condemn them for their actions. Let you be accursed.

Are you really this stupid? (rhetorical, the evidence is clear)

You never condemned the murder of these people, therefore you feel the murder was moral.

Your own (il)logic has defeated you once again.

Was this triple murder moral, you simpleton?

Morpheus

Well, you'd think "real Muslims" would be outraged that jihadists call themselves Muslims, too. They don't seem all that bothered by their radicals either :think: .

You obviously either haven't been paying attention to current events, or you limit your attention to Fox News, Breitbart and TOL. I guess when Middle East nations bomb and carry out a ground war against the radicals they are doing it out of love. :think: yourself.

Quincy

Because they are not bothered by "radicals". Main stream islam is jihad. The hundreds of millions fully support al-qaeda, they are just not strong enough to do it themselves.

If moderate Muslims had only done to the jihadists what people did to the KKK here, then we wouldn't have a jihad going on. In that sense, I agree with you. The moderate Muslims aren't any better than the jihadists.

Quincy

You obviously either haven't been paying attention to current events, or you limit your attention to Fox News, Breitbart and TOL. I guess when Middle East nations bomb and carry out a ground war against the radicals they are doing it out of love. :think: yourself.

All the moderate Muslims have done until now is offer little aid and verbal denouncements of Isis. Now some of them want to exterminate Isis, which is good but you can't overlook how long it took even that group to get to this point, despite everything else Isis has done to other people in the name of Islam.

All of this could have been avoided if "real" Islam hadn't let its radicals get out of control.

Morpheus

If moderate Muslims had only done to the jihadists what people did to the KKK here, then we wouldn't have a jihad going on. In that sense, I agree with you. The moderate Muslims aren't any better than the jihadists.

You really don't know that for several decades the Klan was celebrated by most Whites, North and South, as Christian activists who enforced strong morals and family values. Even people who found the killing of Blacks distasteful overlooked those killings because the Klan had occasionally protected a wife from her abusive, drunkard husband, or fed a neighbor bhen he was down on his luck. It wasn't until the 60s that any real pressure was put on the Klan, and then only because Blacks gained support from the "lefty" Democrats in Washington. Even then many local governments and churches sheltered them.

It's a lot easier to get down off of your high horse than it is to be thrown off.

Morpheus

All the moderate Muslims have done until now is offer little aid and verbal denouncements of Isis. Now some of them want to exterminate Isis, which is good but you can't overlook how long it took even that group to get to this point, despite everything else Isis has done to other people in the name of Islam.

All of this could have been avoided if "real" Islam hadn't let its radicals get out of control.

That's why the Jordanian pilot who was burned got caught in the first place. He and all those others just happened to be out joyriding. I also suppose that all those Middle East terrorist bombings were accidents and the terrorists were given a free pass because of it.

Quincy

You really don't know that for several decades the Klan was celebrated by most Whites, North and South, as Christian activists who enforced strong morals and family values. Even people who found the killing of Blacks distasteful overlooked those killings because the Klan had occasionally protected a wife from her abusive, drunkard husband, or fed a neighbor bhen he was down on his luck. It wasn't until the 60s that any real pressure was put on the Klan, and then only because Blacks gained support from the "lefty" Democrats in Washington. Even then many local governments and churches sheltered them.

It's a lot easier to get down off of your high horse than it is to be thrown off.

Opinion soured towards the clan among some supporters in the 60s but legislation to deal with their type was established long before that. I'd be interested in knowing if Muslim nations have acts in their constitution that restrict radical groups and whether or not they would enforce the laws. If not, then they could have done more.

Quincy

That's why the Jordanian pilot who was burned got caught in the first place. He and all those others just happened to be out joyriding. I also suppose that all those Middle East terrorist bombings were accidents and the terrorists were given a free pass because of it.

You must not read all that well. I said they offered a little aid but their attitude towards Isis now should have been there long ago, regardless of whose citizens were being killed in the name of Islam.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Crickets from Nick M's Zionist buddies regarding his happiness at the death of those college students. I guess they're probably happy, too.

Nazaroo

Crickets from Nick M's Zionist buddies regarding his happiness at the death of those college students. I guess they're probably happy, too.

Nobody's happy that somebody died.

Even Nick M would probably have been happy if 3 muslims simply converted to Christianity.

Morpheus

You must not read all that well. I said they offered a little aid but their attitude towards Isis now should have been there long ago, regardless of whose citizens were being killed in the name of Islam.

Isis is a very recent aberration. In the Middle East many have fighting against other radicalized organizations for decades. Even though some governments partially funded some of them to fight as proxy, much like we have done through the CIA, they did so as a quiet political alliance. These radical groups, much like the Klan, use religious language to recruit followers from the disenfranchised ignorant in order to pursue their political ends.

A less radical example of a group exploiting religion and religious language for political gains is our own Republican party. They have talked a good game for 35 years, but in the end they truly have no intention of fulfilling those promises, while their real political goals are making the rich richer as long as the rich keeps making them richer.. Yet as long as they continue spouting the same promises using religious language a few million will keep giving them a pass on whatever damage they do. It's the same with radicals. Some people will accept getting beaten with a stick if they think there is a carrot on the end. The difference is that Republicans need that minority added to others to gain a majority, while the radicals only need the overzealous minority. Middle eastern nations have a centuries long history of crazy groups rising and falling. Yet they fall, and typically by the swords of other Muslims.

Morpheus

Even Nick M would probably have been happy if 3 muslims simply converted to Christianity.

Actually, by Nick's own words he claims he's happy they're dead. And you would prefer to remove the opportunity for a Muslim's conversion out of their grasp. Or are we back to the days of "convert or die".

Cam

BANNED
Banned

Nick M: 3 less muslims? The world is a better place.

We've got one apologist. Rest of you want to put down your party favors and defend Nick M, too?

Daedalean's_Sun

I don't think it is moral to cut people's heads off for not converting..

I'm sure these people have cut off countless heads. :rolleyes:

B9i6Di2IIAAbyid.jpg:large