Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,
I was groggy this morning and accidentally filled my bowl with Fruit Loops instead of Cheerio's. What should I do?

Thanks,
Randy
Oh no poor chickenman is loopy and flown the coop! :rotfl:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to have infractions for the chatbox. Like the grossly inappropriate picture "babychristian" put up. Even if she wasn't married, it would still be wrong.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I tried to edit my email address the other day, and I can't access it. I get a message that says:

"A required field called Slogan or motto is missing or has an invalid value."

Is there any way to fix that?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I tried to edit my email address the other day, and I can't access it. I get a message that says:

"A required field called Slogan or motto is missing or has an invalid value."

Is there any way to fix that?
Yes. Simply add some type of slogan or motto in the "slogan/motto" field and you will be all set.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes. Simply add some type of slogan or motto in the "slogan/motto" field and you will be all set.

I know that seems kind of obvious on the face of it, but I didn't know I had to have a motto to access my email - I haven't had a motto for a long time!

Edit: Wow! It really was that easy. All this time, I didn't know I had to have a slogan/motto to change my email....

Thanks, Knight.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would like to change my username to Wapiti. I've been wanting to do something a little less avant garde for a while.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Silent Hunter is definitely making a pest out of himself. Not that I cannot handle it; however, I do think it should be noted, he is being a pest to more than a few persons here.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Silent Hunter is definitely making a pest out of himself. Not that I cannot handle it; however, I do think it should be noted, he is being a pest to more than a few persons here.
I agree. That's why I banned him this afternoon. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.