Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ilyatur said:
Knight,

What are your thoughts on the possibility of a member changing his username?
Knight or I can change your name. What do you have in mind?

BChristianK

Here's a question.

Given the fact that the New Testament never refers to the nations (plural) of Israel.
How is it that the mid-acts dispensationalists claim that Jesus sent out the 12 with a gospel that was only for the Jews when Matthew 28:19 says "Go make disciples of all nations (eqnh)..."
Isn't eqnh the plural accusative of eqnoV?

Lovejoy

BChristianK said:
Here's a question.

Given the fact that the New Testament never refers to the nations (plural) of Israel.
How is it that the mid-acts dispensationalists claim that Jesus sent out the 12 with a gospel that was only for the Jews when Matthew 28:19 says "Go make disciples of all nations (eqnh)..."
Isn't eqnh the plural accusative of eqnoV?
Your question caused the following reactions in my little brain : :liberals: :duh: :dunce:
I hope Knight fairs better.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BChristianK said:
How is it that the mid-acts dispensationalists claim that Jesus sent out the 12 with a gospel that was only for the Jews
Is it really mid-acts dispensationalists who make this claim or is it Jesus?

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
How long (if ever) before we might see more TOL "skin" options?
Right now we have the 'aquastyle' and the 'ASDial-Up'. Should we expect to see more soon?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clete said:
How long (if ever) before we might see more TOL "skin" options?
Right now we have the 'aquastyle' and the 'ASDial-Up'. Should we expect to see more soon?
"soon" is subjective right?

In light of that....

There will be a new TOL skin "soon". :D

Lovejoy

Hey, Knight, no questions here, but I did want to tell you that my wife is quite taken with the baby in your public profile picture. "Adorable" was the word, I believe.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
In smilie survivor, can a smilie like :alien: be voted off the next survivor competition (or any other) after it's already been through one?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wamba the Fool said:
In smilie survivor, can a smilie like :alien: be voted off the next survivor competition (or any other) after it's already been through one?
No smilie is safe!

Unless of course its a purchased smilie. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lovejoy said:
Hey, Knight, no questions here, but I did want to tell you that my wife is quite taken with the baby in your public profile picture. "Adorable" was the word, I believe.
:eek:

Thank you!

SOTK

Knight,

I just now noticed that "The most users ever online" is now showing May 6th. Is this correct or did the new software restart this particular statistic? I am just curious because "The most users ever online" was like July 2, 2003 for an extremely long time and it seemed there were more users online then than the new date.

fool

Hall of Fame
reputation;
green means good
red means bad
what does blue mean? are there any more colors?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
SOTK said:
Knight,

I just now noticed that "The most users ever online" is now showing May 6th. Is this correct or did the new software restart this particular statistic? I am just curious because "The most users ever online" was like July 2, 2003 for an extremely long time and it seemed there were more users online then than the new date.
It's correct.

We just recently beat our all time record.

SOTK

Knight said:
It's correct.

We just recently beat our all time record.

Wow! That's exciting! I didn't think we were ever gonna beat that! I'm glad to see that there's more people online now!

:bannana:

Status
Not open for further replies.