Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ninjashadow said:
Thanks Knight. What I meant was like, ninjashadow has 18 posts today 03-30-05. How many posts for each individual post.
But thank you for putting the daily average back up. :thumb:
:confused:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
granite1010 said:
I dunno if someone's asked already, but you could list the LEAST reputable posters here?:devil:
Funny you should ask.

I am looking to see if something like that could be developed.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
ninjashadow said:
Nevermind. I'm not sure how to explain it so it makes sense...and I'm an Englsih major, go figure.
Do you mean that you want to see a number that tells you how many posts have been posted in response to a particular post?
Like if I post something on the Just One Gospel thread, then later that day I could see the number of posts that have been posted in response to that post? Is that what you're getting at? Not that it matters, I'm just curious and bored at the moment. ;)

Ninjashadow

No, what I meant was like something that would keep track of how many posts each person makes on any particular day from say, 12 am to 11:59 pm. I.E "Clete's posts today: 11" or something like that.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ninjashadow said:
No, what I meant was like something that would keep track of how many posts each person makes on any particular day from say, 12 am to 11:59 pm. I.E "Clete's posts today: 11" or something like that.
I can look into it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
Knight, are the banners coming back? And if not, are refunds on the way? :D
The banners aren't coming back. They were a flop. Also... if you remember they were included in your subscription price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.