Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
This change happened on the old TOL. Why did subscribers lose the ability to close their own threads?
They didn't.

Subscribers can close their own threads they just can't delete them.

Subscribers have never had the ability to delete their own threads.

OMEGA

Why does this Forum look like

BLUE TOILET PAPER WITH SMALL FONTS ?

I LIKE THE OLD TOL where I could find my way around. :luigi:

Can't you change it back please. :eek:

Mr. Coffee

Hey Knight,

On the religious affiliation part of the user profile, maybe there should be options for "Calvinist" ,"Arminian", and "Open View". A lot of people identify strongly there.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
OMEGA said:
Why does this Forum look like

BLUE TOILET PAPER WITH SMALL FONTS ?

I LIKE THE OLD TOL where I could find my way around. :luigi:

Can't you change it back please. :eek:

:darwinsm:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Knight,

I must say that not being able see who the last poster was on a thread when looking at the user control panel page is a detriment. I could get used to it but I liked being able to see that on the old version. Otherwise, I think everything else is about ten times better than the old one was so I'd say you were batting about 999.99! Keep up the good work! :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ilyatur said:
Hey Knight,

On the religious affiliation part of the user profile, maybe there should be options for "Calvinist" ,"Arminian", and "Open View". A lot of people identify strongly there.
Yea.. but I hate labels.

;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clete said:
Knight,

I must say that not being able see who the last poster was on a thread when looking at the user control panel page is a detriment. I could get used to it but I liked being able to see that on the old version. Otherwise, I think everything else is about ten times better than the old one was so I'd say you were batting about 999.99! Keep up the good work! :thumb:
I will see what I can do about that.

Ninjashadow

I don't know if this is possible or not and it's not a big deal, but I think it would be kind if you could have it so the individual posters could see how many posts they have per day. Does what I'm trying to say make sense?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ninjashadow said:
I don't know if this is possible or not and it's not a big deal, but I think it would be kind if you could have it so the individual posters could see how many posts they have per day. Does what I'm trying to say make sense?
Yes.

I plan to add that feature back in soon.

Ninjashadow

Thanks Knight. What I meant was like, ninjashadow has 18 posts today 03-30-05. How many posts for each individual post.
But thank you for putting the daily average back up. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.