Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well then... I don't know. :idunno:

I have tested it several times with different user accounts and browsers and it works perfect. Maybe it's a Windows PC thing.

Probably. I did it just to see what they were talking about, and there is nothing to click to the right of the title in your link.

:mock: windows

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Probably. I did it just to see what they were talking about, and there is nothing to click to the right of the title in your link.

:mock: windows
There is nothing (no button or link) to click. Just double click to the right of the title in the forum thread list and it will make the thread title editable.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
There is nothing (no button or link) to click. Just double click to the right of the title in the forum thread list and it will make the thread title editable.
I've clicked to the right, the left, above, and below; still nothing.:idunno:

It's not that big of a deal, though.

It seems that if I go in and edit a thread title as a subscriber the title then changes, but if I edited when I was not a subscriber I can't change it now.:idunno:

graceandpeace

Hello Knight; I tried to open a thread called "favorite song of the week", but, my youtube link did not work, so then I tried to close the thread, but would you remove it, please?

I guess I don't have access to the youtube add on?

Anyways, thanks in advance.

Disreguard this; got it figured out now.....LOL

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Howdy, Knight :e4e:

(As you can see in any of my posts) I have added an NRA logo (not the current official one, but one nonetheless) to my signature area. After I did so, I started to wonder if it was against any rules to do so. I read through the rules and couldn't see anything about it specifically, but I wanted to ask. If you say it must go, then gone it will be. Thanks!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Howdy, Knight :e4e:

(As you can see in any of my posts) I have added an NRA logo (not the current official one, but one nonetheless) to my signature area. After I did so, I started to wonder if it was against any rules to do so. I read through the rules and couldn't see anything about it specifically, but I wanted to ask. If you say it must go, then gone it will be. Thanks!

Only if you put a PETA logo beside it to be fair. Otherwise...:banned:.

:D

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Mr. Knight-

Does the ability to embed videos come with the next level above my subscription(which is fine by me) or am I doing it wrong?? Not whining, just curious.

red cardinal

Hi! Sorry to bug you, but I was wondering, what is the forum protocol if someone calls you a whore in your reputation comments? Not that it bothers me, just concerned that the person might do it to others and that is not right in my book. I cannot tell who it is for sure, because I don't have 50 posts and two weeks as a member yet. I suspect who it is, but I am just curious how to deal with it. Thanx!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi! Sorry to bug you, but I was wondering, what is the forum protocol if someone calls you a whore in your reputation comments? Not that it bothers me, just concerned that the person might do it to others and that is not right in my book. I cannot tell who it is for sure, because I don't have 50 posts and two weeks as a member yet. I suspect who it is, but I am just curious how to deal with it. Thanx!
I found the comment. I gave the user an infraction for it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you for taking care of it. Apparently I have made an enemy in the short time I have been here :cry:
Don't let it bother you too much, people will say all sorts of nasty stuff online.

However, there is a line that can be crossed and I think it was crossed in the comment in your rep.

Glad to have you as a member of TOL.

eameece

What in the world is Rep. Power? Why is it not explained anywhere? Are you the adminstrator (I guess we're supposed to guess that). Despite my questions, thanks for the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.