Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGL53

BTW, the name of this thread is "Ask Knight".

I have asked a question.

Will I receive an answer?

(refer initial post #4297 and subsequent relevant posts #4312 through #4315.)

JGL53

Knight doesn't like people from Mississippi. Too many bad memories.

I don't like most people from Mississippi either - and I was born and grew up here.

I'm not caring what Knight likes or dislikes. I am asking him to perhaps be humble enough to admit an error.

I admitted to making a mistake once and it actually was kind of liberating.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't like most people from Mississippi either - and I was born and grew up here.

I'm not caring what Knight likes or dislikes. I am asking him to perhaps be humble enough to admit an error.

I admitted to making a mistake once and it actually was kind of liberating.

Do you eat a lot of cheese, JGL53?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Au contraire, I like Hispanics. The majority of Hispanic Americans voted for Obama.

Hispanics are obviously smarter than average.

If you are Hispanic, I congratulate you.

Now he's making fun of French people.

JGL53

Do you eat a lot of cheese, JGL53?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do - e.g., blue cheese dressing on my salads, white cheddar on roast beef sandwiches, cream cheese in my scrambled eggs for breakfast.

But I eat a LOT of fruit too, so it all works out.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I'd say something in reply but I don’t want anyone to think I’m making fun of silly people.

No, no please do....Since I really doubt Knight is going to be apologizing any time soon, your continued sniveling is all the entertainment we have to look forward to. :)

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do - e.g., blue cheese dressing on my salads, white cheddar on roast beef sandwiches, cream cheese in my scrambled eggs for breakfast.

But I eat a LOT of fruit too, so it all works out.

Well, that's a nice thought. But I'm not sure it's working too well. You need some mega duty fiber. I recommend SNL Super Colon Blow cereal. You'll need to buy a new potty afterwards, but it's guaranteed to ease your tensions. :comeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.