Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by SOTK4ever

Can you give a brief description of what Open Theism is and what Closed Theism is?
Open Theism is the belief that God ordained that He would leave the future open to His creation. In other words... He would allow His creation to chart their own future and have their own will within the limitations He has ordained.

Closed Theism is the belief that God closed the future for His creation through direct ordination (predestining every event for all of time) or through perfect foreknowledge.... therefore His creation could only do as ordained or as predestined through foreknowledge.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by LightSon

Knight,
Assuming that you have a high level of control over the TOL software, would it be possible to disable (or hide) the "Quick Reply" box in the case that a thread is closed? I got burned this morning, spending several minutes composing a quick reply in the "CROSS" thread only to have it flushed into oblivion. After the fact, I see that the POST REPLY button was changed to CLOSED. If you have that level of control, surely you can disable the "Quick Reply" box, so as not to lure me into wasting time. :)
Just a suggestion that maybe you can put on the back burner. Thanks...
If I had the time to spend coming up with a solution like that, I would.

But.... I have to spend the majority of my time attempting to earn a living for my family.

Therefore... you make a great suggestion but I doubt I will have the time to actually investigate it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jabez

2 more days until the Avs game!!Now if you catch 3 pucks i hope youll send me 1?lol
I just hope that if I catch a puck it will be with my hands and not my head. :eek:

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Originally posted by Knight

I just hope that if I catch a puck it will be with my hands and not my head. :eek:

If you catch it with your head you might get a signed jersey or something...lol..

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

If you catch it with your head you might get a signed jersey or something...lol..
Many of the TOL reg's i.e., Slippery Mongoose, Cassandra and Athena are all going to the Av's vs. Carolina game tonight.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Is the game gonna be on ESPN tomorrow the 5th?
I know the game will be nationally televised because it is starting an hour earlier than normal. But I am not sure what channel - most likely ESPN, will you be watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.